Alleged phone number

13»

Comments

• is quisha a baby mama <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I have no idea, but I'm certain I had the right number it's the exact same it could be baby mama <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I advise anyone not ask any questions regarding MJ's death since if this is indeed a hoax and someone inside (the hoax) finds out we're on them, it would make them be more careful. We have to stay low.
  • Anyone can set up a phone number with an answering machine or even have someone answer. Joey Skaggs did that with his hoax The Final Curtain. He even had an assistant answer the phones. To me, this phone number doesn't prove anything about Dr. Murray. It could all be faked very easily.

Yep yall ever seen Shattered Glass about disgraced journalist Stephen Glass who wrote elaborate news articles but were all lies so when his editor confronted him after things didnt add up, stephen made up websites, phone numbers, had people pose as fictional characters from his articles, etc.

good movie and very relevant to this situation here with MJ.

ohhh i have an idea. but may be very tough for us to do. in the movie (i sound stupid already i know) the editors of another news mag found out stephen was lying. so they wanted to get him in trouble. they asked stephen glass for the phone number of a company he spoke of in one of his lie filled articles. stephen gave the two editors a number supposedly to a big multi national company, the 2 editors called the number at the same time and one got voicemail, the other got a busy signal. which puzzled them because a big mulit- national company would not have one phone line.

make sense?
  • zylazyla Posts: 43
    Anyone can set up a phone number with an answering machine or even have someone answer. Joey Skaggs did that with his hoax The Final Curtain. He even had an assistant answer the phones. To me, this phone number doesn't prove anything about Dr. Murray. It could all be faked very easily.

Yep yall ever seen Shattered Glass about disgraced journalist Stephen Glass who wrote elaborate news articles but were all lies so when his editor confronted him after things didnt add up, stephen made up websites, phone numbers, had people pose as fictional characters from his articles, etc.

ohhh i have an idea. but may be very tough for us to do. in the movie (i sound stupid already i know) the editors of another news mag found out stephen was lying. so they wanted to get him in trouble. they asked stephen glass for the phone number of a company he spoke of in one of his lie filled articles. stephen gave the two editors a number supposedly to a big multi national company, the 2 editors called the number at the same time and one got voicemail, the other got a busy signal. which puzzled them because a big mulit- national company would not have one phone line.

make sense?

sadly, no. I ead that twice and still didn't get it.
    Are you trying to say he gave them two different numbers?

And I remember on the MJHD forum when some people were calling up Murray's office.
    Apparently, and I don't know whatever happened bcs the forum shut down, someone had made an appointment and was going to see him. She said she was a doctor's daughter and she knew a lot of medical lingo so she could fool him into thinking she had a condition that needed checking out. Apparently, she was planning on getting into the office and getting him into a convo and then ask him about MJ.
    She lived in the houston area and she knew where the office was located. Plus she had a car to get there and back.
    Personally, I think that would have taken a lot of guts. Idk if she was being serious about it or maybe just lieing. If I lived in the houston area, i'd try and get into face-to-face contact. But i'd probably pee myself.
    I know that its possible to get arrested for harrassing him. But honestly, there must be a lot of MJ fans in Houston. One's who actually think he's gone. Don't you think there more of a threat than us hoaxers?
  • Anyone can set up a phone number with an answering machine or even have someone answer. Joey Skaggs did that with his hoax The Final Curtain. He even had an assistant answer the phones. To me, this phone number doesn't prove anything about Dr. Murray. It could all be faked very easily.

make sense?

sadly, no. I ead that twice and still didn't get it.
    Are you trying to say he gave them two different numbers?

And I remember on the MJHD forum when some people were calling up Murray's office.
    Apparently, and I don't know whatever happened bcs the forum shut down, someone had made an appointment and was going to see him. She said she was a doctor's daughter and she knew a lot of medical lingo so she could fool him into thinking she had a condition that needed checking out. Apparently, she was planning on getting into the office and getting him into a convo and then ask him about MJ.
    She lived in the houston area and she knew where the office was located. Plus she had a car to get there and back.
    Personally, I think that would have taken a lot of guts. Idk if she was being serious about it or maybe just lieing. If I lived in the houston area, i'd try and get into face-to-face contact. But i'd probably pee myself.
    I know that its possible to get arrested for harrassing him. But honestly, there must be a lot of MJ fans in Houston. One's who actually think he's gone. Don't you think there more of a threat than us hoaxers?

no stephen gave the editors onw number. but when the editors called it, one got voicemail another got a busy signal. basically if you and i were to call a 1800 number we more than likely would get trhough at the same time becuase the company has more than one telephone, same number but many representatives to answer many people at one time on the same phone. although the number stephen gave to a supposed multi national company was only from one phone and one number.
    im horrible at explaining stuff. lol

yeah ihave a relative who works in houston and he says its bad side of town where murray works. i wanna go but im too scared. lol

This is an old thread so I apologise but browsing through it I couldn't help but notice you mention The Final Curtain. I don't know if anyone picked up on it. I googled Joey Skaggs and in Wikipedia it mentioned The Final Curtain:

"The Final Curtain (2000): Skaggs' creation was a combined funeral company, virtual graveyard and theme park. It was meant to satirize showmanship in places like Forest Lawn cemeteries. Some investors were actually interested. Final Curtain's website is still functioning."

Interesting ...