***breaking news*** best evidence yet

Comments

• Do you know what it's like to be on the outside looking in ? You feel like there is no one else in the world. I've been watching you for months now, and will continue until It's time. I love you all.. God bless <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Behind you 100 % with nothing but unconditional love.
    Just know, we love you more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

True self is the part of us that does not change when circumstances do..

I'll always love you.. God bless

You used a Mason Cooley quote <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And I reply with another: The time I kill is killing me....
  • Great Thread.
    I love the fact that MJ has brought all his loving and VERY INTELLIGENT DEAR FANS together.
    Goes to show, in numbers we could change the world.
    We all need to band together and make this happen.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Every person who wants power is at war for any power that could give control even more, they carry on hurting and hating little bit more. There is power in revenge but more power in forgiving. The power of anger can rage inside until it tears you apart. The power is yours and yours alone so use it wisely and you'll never go wrong.

Michael keeps disappearing... Gosh darn it LOL!!!!!
  • he knows he check on him! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> not to spoil the party, but I doubt Michael Toy is Michael Jackson.....
  • all right, all right! (but it was so GOOD believing that for a second!) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Lizzie7Lizzie7 Posts: 10
    Every person who wants power is at war for any power that could give control even more, they carry on hurting and hating little bit more. There is power in revenge but more power in forgiving. The power of anger can rage inside until it tears you apart. The power is yours and yours alone so use it wisely and you'll never go wrong.

Friend of mine,your words make me to become thoughtful. Believe in myself - is really important.
  • :roll: not to spoil the party, but I doubt Michael Toy is Michael Jackson.....
    Whether he is or he isn't, it's a good message. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I also doubt him .. but who knows .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and if you're really michael just know that I love you so much .. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Excellent thread. And, let us not forget that for all of Joe's faults, especially in rearing a sensitive and angelic son, MJ himself has always reminded everyone that Joe never stole money from his wealthy children and never from Michael, the superstar. How many times do we hear about parents who steal from their child stars? In fact, when Joe could no longer afford Hayvenhurst, he didn't ask Michael for the money to keep it, he asked Michael if Michael wanted to own it. Michael bought the home and renovated it. This made Joe the tenant. There is a level of respect here that I find remarkable and very understated.
  • Do you know what it's like to be on the outside looking in ? You feel like there is no one else in the world. I've been watching you for months now, and will continue until It's time. I love you all.. God bless <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You remind me of Superman <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Take care of yourself and be happy. Much love and xoxo
  • Michael toy?thinking of us? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I wonder if I said I was MJJ. How many people would believe... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Anyway, I hope Taj's tweet that I saw posted in this forum is actually something interesting.
    I hope the surprise is not just a list of tour dates for the Jackson 4. =P
  • mj[L]mj[L] Posts: 36
    Who is michael toy? I'm a little behind <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    KO tweets with TOY which stands for Thinking Of You. . .

Maybe Michael toy = Thinking Of You?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

(don't know if this has been talked about before)
  • see my thread on - is michael visiting the site
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3741<!-- l -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    hmm michael toy you do have great posts...inspirational and touching posts

other people on here: why do all of you believe it is michael?...I mean no offence he does sound like him, but we've seen so many people who "sound" like him, why believe in "this one" ?... Don't want to be mean or anything, just want to keep you guys/girls safe hate to see if someone on this forum breaks down again, because someone is "acting" like michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

michael toy if you ARE the REAL one... just wanted to say HI and thank you for being a "part" of my life <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    michael toy, post a reply! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Open mind, remember, ... I want to believe, I'll believe. And who can Ensure that there is ?,.... I love you

And if we're wrong, well not be the first time ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • sorry guys mo just explained that this michael toy person has been banned from the site see my thread above on the subject, a little sad eh?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    the arabian nights wrote; sorry guys mo just explained that this michael toy person has been banned from the site see my thread above on the subject, a little sad eh?

Well, for the umpteenth time in this life I'm wrong ... I'm going to do ......... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Ok, just my thought:

Do you remember the 911 call?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_sW6vuCtJA<!-- m -->

To me, always sounded like the voice that Michael used for prank calls <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What do you think?
  • nope, but they dont answer the questions, why? when asked what number they are calling from.

i know i may freeze but i would say i cant remember now i am in a panic or something?

You remind me of Superman <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Take care of yourself and be happy. Much love and xoxo
    OH MY GOD, I can't take it, he is soooooooo sexy, those gold pants are hot.