am i one of the oldest here

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I am 50 just wondered if there is anybody of my age here I am glad to see the younger ones here that is so good

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I am 50 just wondered if there is anybody of my age here I am glad to see the younger ones here that is so good

I've got 6 years on you but who cares we are all here for one reason, young or old.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i keep my mum updated but she's not on here.. she's 61.. does that count!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That is so great I was not moaning i was just feeling old . but as you say we are here all for the same reason.. many thanks
    i keep my mum updated but she's not on here.. she's 61.. does that count!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sort of, why don't you get your mum to register? She would be very welcome. Hugs xx
    That is so great I was not moaning i was just feeling old . but as you say we are here all for the same reason.. many thanks

Well now you can relax, you are not the oldest here. xx

Sort of, why don't you get your mum to register? She would be very welcome. Hugs xx

she's clueless on computers.. she can play solitare thats it!! haha.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    does your mum agree about the hoax what does she feel
  • You are not the oldest. I just turned 56. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    When was your birthday, mine was in September - born 1953.
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    My mum reads but doesnt post shes 60 im 33...
    My mum reads but doesnt post shes 60 im 33...

Say Hi to your mum for me. xx
    my mum thinks something's not right especially with the family when we watched the memorial live.. she couldn't get over PRINCE chewing and how bored he was..cos he was the oldest he should have more understanding..

but she just gets emotional whenever she see's films, interviews etc of him cos she can see how he was peter pan.. she's exactly the same.. i'm 29 and when i was younger all my friends wanted my mum as theirs cos she used to join in the games with us.. and have fun with us all..

and then when she see's tributes an stuff it sways her back to him being DE*D for about half an hour.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I find it fantastically here people different age ......... and it is no matter, nevertheless, we get on <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am 27 my mothers 61
    My mother wants to get to know every day whether there the new is here with MJ.
    My mother also is, besides, since June / July .... I tell it to her and my mother sees herself new also in .......

We all dear MJ and I finds you great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I Glad there are all ages here it shows how loved michael is through the ages I had friends over for Christmas dinner I have not talkedabout mj as my young son is fed up with it and thinks I am mad. Any way my friend bought it up we were talking about ghosts and she said do you know at mj funeral she felt no body was in the coffin she felt emptyness then I told her about this site. Odd ehh
  • That is so great I was not moaning i was just feeling old . but as you say we are here all for the same reason.. many thanks
    hey! MJ was just getting ready to do some heavy duty tours at 50! You are only as old as you feel!
    Yes I know like this is
    Wonderfully we are everything here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I'm one of the old ones too. I can hear the Motown (where I grew up) sound in a lot of Michael's phrasing and in his pronunciation--a mixture of southern black, urban and Midwestern twang--I love it. I grew up with Michael, literally.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558

I've got 6 years on you but who cares we are all here for one reason, young or old.

Well this is good. I thought I was the oldest one here. And very true, no matter what age, we are all here for the same reason. Someone is alive.....

k1ar2t1.gif
  • My Mum is 63 and they put the Michael Jackson 30th anniversary concert on TV here and we watched it together. My mum made a comment when he was performing "Billie Jean".. she said "oh look at his legs there. They are definitely meatier. He was so thin at the end."

Made me smile.. then i told my mum off for checking out MJs legs. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> At her age! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My Mum is 63 and they put the Michael Jackson 30th anniversary concert on TV here and we watched it together. My mum made a comment when he was performing "Billie Jean".. she said "oh look at his legs there. They are definitely meatier. He was so thin at the end."

Made me smile.. then i told my mum off for checking out MJs legs. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> At her age! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->[/quo I like the sound of your mum but had to say i enjoyed that programe it was so good.
  • I'm 42 ...my mom is 78 and when she comes to my house,sometimes we watch the D.V.D dangerous and her eyes comes all teary when she watches the smooth criminal and Billie Jean parts...she just get overwhelmed 'cause she loves the way he manipulates his fedora,it's so cute to see her <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .She cried on june 25 but now she's open about the idea of the hoax...or she thinks murder <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I am 57, i don't look it and i don't feel it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    You are all great people <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My mum is 81 and loves MJ.
    its good to see that all agers are here behind Michael that is so great.