Willy Wonka, Johnny Depp, and Michael Jackson?

2»

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Just thinking of what Jermaine said....<br /><br />Doing the Willy Wonka  ;)<br /><br />Wilder was initially hesitant, but finally accepted the role under one condition:<br />"When I make my first entrance, I’d like to come out of the door carrying a cane and then walk toward the crowd with a limp. After the crowd sees Willy Wonka is a cripple, they all whisper to themselves and then become deathly quiet. ...I start to fall forward, and just before I hit the ground, I do a beautiful forward somersault and bounce back up, to great applause." -Wilder<br /><br />When Stuart asked why, Wilder replied, “because from that time on, no one will know if I’m lying or telling the truth.”<br /><br /> /bravo/<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Good night guys <br /> bearhug<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Brilliant Mary K........thank you!<br />Sweet dreams!<br /><br />Blessings
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1325198042:
    <br />Just watched Charlie and the chocolate factory again.<br />Oh how I love it.<br />It´s a wonderful modern day parable. <br />And a reminder of everything that counts in life....modesty, humbleness, an open mind and a pure heart lead the way to the highest award...and in the end love is all that matters. Love and belief will take you to wonderland and make your world a better place. <br />So get your golden ticket, but make sure to use it right. <br /><br />Sending you all my love tonight.<br />This one´s for everybody here <br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />You summed up this movie Beautifully MaryK...my sentiments also! My husband and I watched this movie last week, and what you said in your post, is how I made my connection to Michael. The "character" of Willie didn't remind me of Michael, the plot of the movie did. We loved the movie for this reason.<br /><br />I LOVE YOU Family!!!!<br /> bearhug
  • to be honest , i did not like Johnny Depp's Willy Wonker. Willy Wonker with Gene Wilder will always be the better version /toldya/  lolol/