BREAKING NEWS! NEW SONG ON TMZ!

GwenMadlynGwenMadlyn Posts: 97
edited January 1970 in News
TMZ.com just released a song by Michael Jackson called "Another Day", which they say is a duet with Lenny Kravitz. I like it! What do you think?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/03/michael-jackson-lenny-kravitz-leaked-song-another-day/

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it is very good
  • i love it
    want more
  • i love it
    want more

Who doesn't? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmm.. TMZ are behind the times. We have been posting threads on this all day if you look at the forum.

But the comment they say at the top is very flippant!

Much like 2Pac, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    even though he's ... ya know, dead. [/color]

THIS IS TOO MUCH! COME ON!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • even though he's ... ya know, dead. [/color]

THIS IS TOO MUCH! COME ON!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes I noticed that! And sorry, I didn't see the other posts on this =/
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    who is releasing all this unreleased songs? who have all this material??? wasn´t all this songs for the kids??? where they come from??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • who is releasing all this unreleased songs? who have all this material??? wasn´t all this songs for the kids??? where they come from??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I have no idea. TMZ has never said where they got the songs or why they are being released. TMZ is mad sketchy
  • TMZ is getting all the scoop about Mr. Jackson before every other news media people...i find this weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TMZ is getting all the scoop about Mr. Jackson before every other news media people...i find this weird <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I've heard many many theories about TMZ, such as they're in on the hoax as much as anyone else involved.
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    I love this song, just wish it was longer.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Another coincidence that it was published 3th January 2010? - 3+1+2+1 = 7 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway, it rocks!!!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Another coincidence that it was published 3th January 2010? - 3+1+2+1 = 7 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway, it rocks!!!

Whoa nice find! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> Haha I felt like a geek saying that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Another coincidence that it was published 3th January 2010? - 3+1+2+1 = 7 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway, it rocks!!!

Whoa nice find! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> Haha I felt like a geek saying that. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Lol, let me admid: me too!!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But I got curious now and just looked up the date of the leak of "Place with no name" on TMZ - guess what:
    16th of July - 1+6 = 7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So let me correct myself: <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I am trying to find out if there is a connection between TMZ and Universal-Motown. This is connected to another post that suggests that Michael may have wanted to switch to Universal. Just a thought.
  • Another coincidence that it was published 3th January 2010? - 3+1+2+1 = 7 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway, it rocks!!!

Lol, let me admid: me too!!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    But I got curious now and just looked up the date of the leak of "No place with no name" on TMZ - guess what:
    16th of July - 1+6 = 7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

So let me correct myself: <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    wow your right and also july is the 7th month to
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->