CHECK OUT TMZ... DR MURRAY IN COURT STORY JUST SUBMITTED

13»

Comments

• I think this Man realy need a fashion designer or so,or a manager to remind him,that he keep wearing the same tie and suit.

Anyways I think that this is a Marketing thing.Like when Stars come out,they most have something to get attention,and people will remember them.
    Like Lady Gaga crazy outfits,Michael Jackson the Glove and the black pants with white socks,Missy Eliot with funny videos and so on.....
    What if they want us to remember him that way,oh yeah that dude with the yellow tie???
    We would always recognize him ,it's a mind thing.U feel me guys???

Cause otherwise I'm gonna send him some with the easterbunny, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And what kind of a weird amount is $1003 ????
  • They are trying to aviod the death case..

If this is fake, I really understand it.. I wrote it earlier..

"Conrad Murray" is a fake name, and ofcourse he is scared if this is a hoax..
    He is probably reciving alot of messages of people that wants him dead.
    -This means either Michael faked his death and will come back, or this murder deserved to die in a horrible way for all lies, shits etc..

Michael would never lend actor's and never come back.. He don't want to hurt people.. In this case Murray can be killed whenever a murder had the chance.. Murray will be a famous actor, and he is a big part of the hoax.

BeLIEve me.
  • things like this make me pray every night that Michael Is Still Alive...If He Really Is Dead Then I Would Truly Be Speechless And Just At A Complete Loss And Lack Of Confiidence In Our System And Will Make Me Think To Not Trust Police In Any Sort Because This Would Be Such An Easy Case To Solve And Yet Nothing...Michael I Pray Every Night That You Live...If Not Then Shame On Everyone Including Your Family For Not Being More Up Front About Why They Are Not Getting Any Answers Either

Has Any Of Yall Wondered Why Michaels Family Has Not Pressed The LAPD About This Investigation Or Did They Just Already Get OVer IT...I Am Totally Confused Right Now??

Maybe we just dont know the full story.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Somebody on youtube stated this on Murray:
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53