Photos of sad of the children of Michael being sold in store

Fê.BrasilFê.Brasil Posts: 76
edited January 1970 in News
Children of Michael Jackson, Paris and Prince Michael on a recent trip were seen transiting near a store near Universal CityWalk, which sells photos of them sad and Blanket his brother at the memorial mourning his father's Staples Center,
for $ 1,99. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

A person bystander commented:
"These are images of suffering children. Who in their right mind would buy them as souvenirs? It's disgusting. I just hope the children do not enter the store and see. It's terrible to think that grief is being exploited by dollars."
<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/im...182#image-load

Comments

• Its a terrible World we live in. A sick, sad world at times and i despair at things like this.

Why on earth would anyone want to buy photographs of children at a memorial?

No wonder MJ wanted them protected. I do understand the masks and the secrecy he used.

Its is times like these when i wobble on the hoax as i somehow feel MJ would not allow this. Ever.

(by the way, what is the link for??? Doesnt follow)
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    WHAT THE HELL, That is DISGUSTING <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Its a terrible World we live in. A sick, sad world at times and i despair at things like this.

Why on earth would anyone want to buy photographs of children at a memorial?

No wonder MJ wanted them protected. I do understand the masks and the secrecy he used.

Its is times like these when i wobble on the hoax as i somehow feel MJ would not allow this. Ever.

(by the way, what is the link for??? Doesnt follow)

Yeah I know what you mean!
  • What a SICK and DISGUSTING world we live in... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    How can people make money out of 3 children they are sick I wish they would leave the children alone it worries so much it is so unfair but why would people want to by the picture in the first place a world of odd balls
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    My God what are for people?traurig_001.gif
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I would never pay money to see grieving children. I'd pay tons to see happy, smiling kids.
  • I would never pay money to see grieving children. I'd pay tons to see happy, smiling kids.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Michael said in one of his songs, money anything for money .
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    OMG...that's SICK!
  • Sad day when folks are making money off of his children while they are grieving. Does anyone have a heart? TOO MANY HEARTLESS people in this world.
    WE NEED MORE LOVE.
    LOVE is so easy to do.
    Being mean and hateful takes extra effort. I can't understand why people choose hate over love.