do you think it was a terrorist threat too 02

2»

Comments

• Something that has been buzzing around in my head what if at the last few weeks a threat was found out about to hit the 02 and Michael and all the crowd just how awfull and you cna not get any bigger than that to upset the whole world I dont know if this has come up before but this could have been the reason to push Michael away and think i have had enough i have to run to safety and protect my fans. I dont like the thought but it is posssible what do you think

This is what I am thinking may have been the case when I read in the FBI files thet were fearing a possible "soft T attack at the 2005 trial because of worldwide media coverage the 02 tour was wayyyyyy bigger than that and would have had more media coverage than the Prez elections etc this thought scares me to death and if he got wind of it somehow and did what he had to to save his fans and himself OMG poor baby I cry for him every night when I pray for his safety where ever he is hejust has to be alive if he isnt what hope is there for us all?