Poll: Is Michael Jackson Alive? Please vote now!

mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in News
Please vote!
44% believe he is still alive!

Here is the link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/wjw-michaeljacksonpoll,0,6821904,post.poll

Comments

• Done! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Btw.. I'm surprise that 54% said no. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    Done! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Me too...

Well.. They call themself fans, but just let this sick story, with much clues let go...

It's obvious that something here isn't right.. MJ is alive, ofcourse!

Well.. They call themself fans, but just let this sick story, with much clues let go...

It's obvious that something here isn't right.. MJ is alive, ofcourse!

Yeah agree! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    And of cause Long live MJ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 2q8pu1j.png
  • Don't think of it being 54% thinking no,think 46% think YESSSSSSSSSS which is more then I even thought <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 47% of the people think yes... number is growing! Why would the Chicago-tribune be taking this survey? Just curious! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    done !!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It's now 50/50 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • It's 50% YES - 50% NO right now.
    I also wonder why they are taking this survey. Is the Chicago Tribune a 'serious' newspaper?
  • 51% yes
    49% no

We're winning guys!!!
  • just voted yes!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yes (223 responses)
    52%

52% <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . A lot of people think that MJ is alive! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    The cool part is that the Chicago Tribune is a major US pub in major city too. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    When I initially when I saw the thread title , I thought this was going to be another small fan-based poll.
    Hmmmm I wonder how many other major pubs in other cities around the world will soon ask this same question? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    51% yes
    49% no

We're winning guys!!!
    53% believe that he is alive!!!
  • 54 % ALIVE <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    ...yes! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    56% YES!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    59% yes! I wish we could bring him back just voting like that. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    I'm thoroughly surprised a major, respected publication like The Chicago Tribune is doing a poll like this.

I just voted and the YES percentage is now at a whopping 59% and growing. I wonder if it's just a horde of believers voting or if word really is getting around about how odd this situation is. I hope it's the second.
  • I'm thoroughly surprised a major, respected publication like The Chicago Tribune is doing a poll like this.

I just voted and the YES percentage is now at a whopping 59% and growing. I wonder if it's just a horde of believers voting or if word really is getting around about how odd this situation is. I hope it's the second.

Think it's many hoax believers, well.. We who know the situation.

People will get curious, on how they (we) think about this, so therefore they will start researching and end up here I guess.
  • LOL I think the majority of the voters are people from this site <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    So its not 60% of the people in general who think he's still alive, cause everybody around me whom I tell about the hoax call me crazy.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I voted and it's 61 % in favor now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe they're testing the waters to see if they should do a story!
  • Done! 63% <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Shamone!!!!!!!
  • 47% of the people think yes... number is growing! Why would the Chicago-tribune be taking this survey? Just curious! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Right! That number is more than I would've expected...I'm personally 50/50 on the whole thing. I don't dare tell anyone i know cuz I don't wanna be called crazy....I always thought the people who believed Elvis to be alive to be crazy...i never thought i would be wrapped up in something like this....and i;m wondering also why would a major news publication take this poll? they MUST know/see/hear/have people who work for them that beLIEve.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->