the international television news, investigations are close

ClarissaClarissa Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in News
I state I had not heard the news firsthand,
On the international television news, they gave the news of the closure of investigations on Michael.
They have made public the death certificate, investigations are closed.
Murray is the culprit, Michael's death was caused by a combination of medicines.
We had all been warned that there would be this story in January and that we do not have to worry about, I am not very worried...
But the news is some effect!

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I am afraid we can now just wait
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    The only thing is that worries me is some people on the web are getting angry about Murrey talking bad I hope he doesnt get hurt
  • We'll just have to wait and see but I still think it's all smoke and mirrors.
  • Who is their sources? TMZ?
  • According to the LA County DA's office,that's bogus information. The investigation isn't over and they don't know if they'll have a case, or don't have a case? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I don't know what to think... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Who is their sources? TMZ?
    Probably. TMZ's always the "source" in Michael's case! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Much is said but it is also consistent with the facts remain
    > waiting and Quietsmilie_be_030.gif
  • The news I have learned from television here in Italy
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    lol TMZ prolly was the source. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nothing in uk news sum1 said was on sky news all i saw was a tiny bit bout it in a newspaper <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    nothing in uk news sum1 said was on sky news all i saw was a tiny bit bout it in a newspaper <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

it was on sky news in the scrolling yellow BREAKING NEWS line at the bottom of the screen!! a few days ago.. then today when you press red it was in the entertainment news.. also on E news.. oh the sky news one has gone now.. they only ever have stuff on for a day.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->