Smile Kenny Ortega.

Very different emotional feelings, but Kenny seems extremely happy.
-I would never be able to smile like this, when someone I've spent so much money to get the worlds best concerts, just "dissepear/die."

4he39x.jpg

Comments

• He looks like he is smiling at Paris
  • Is Kenny O. ever not smiling..? He is way to happy to have 'lost' his dear friend <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Smiling or laughing at? 'You're dad is dead, NOT. hahaha..' Paris smile back and wonder what kind of idiot Kenny is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Prince looks bored. LaToya and Price are staring at the same person it seems like. Blanket is scared.

Only upset person is Brooke Shield or whatever her name was <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    What's even going on in that picture?

Smiling or laughing at? 'You're dad is dead, NOT. hahaha..' Paris smile back and wonder what kind of idiot Kenny is <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Prince looks bored. LaToya and Price are staring at the same person it seems like. Blanket is scared.

Only upset person is Kelly Brook or whatever her name was <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

who is kelly brook?
  • Oh you mean Brooke Shield. Yeah she seems to be the only one who is truly sad...
  • That woman to the left.. Brooke Shield.

-Sorry.. I feel stupid now.
  • That picture freaks me out!! He's like a mad Uncle.... "Smile, Your Dad's dead."

There is only one person on that whole picture i know doesn't know anything about all this, Blanket!!
    He looks soooooo confused?!!
    Brooke looks like she's being pleasured or something. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That picture freaks me out!! He's like a mad Uncle.... "Smile, Your Dad's dead."

There is only one person on that whole picture i know doesn't know anything about all this, Blanket!!
    He looks soooooo confused?!!

He is trying to find his dad, and he have never seen so many people. He doesn't look sad because his dad is gone either holiday/ or dead in worst case.

He is just.. Where is my daddy? Can't see him when there are so many people. 'He told me that he was going to pretend he was an old man, just for me.'
  • Are they holding hands?? I mean Kenny Ortega and Paris??
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Are they holding hands?? I mean Kenny Ortega and Paris??

It looks like they are holding hands to me..
    Yeah it does!

Why...? lol
  • TBH I felt while watching the memorial that Brooke was acting, I didn't believe her tears.
    I believed everyone else so imo she knows something and was acting or else she's pretending she cares.
  • Good find
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    What's even going on in that picture?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I agree. This pic is really funny but good find <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I always wondered why was Brooke even invited, because she was not in touch with Mike since the 90s I hear. Of course! She's an actress...oh stupid me!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    I always wondered why was Brooke even invited, because she was not in touch with Mike since the 90s I hear. Of course! She's an actress...oh stupid me!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I don't why she was here too tho.
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    <!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/memorial ... tw/015.jpg<!-- m -->

he seems to have a good time <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

What is so funny, Kenny?
  • Yes Kenny, that's exactly what people do when they lose someone really close to them, grin like an idiot.

And, WTH is up with La Toya's hat?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Looks like he's saying "well done" to Paris...
    La Toya's hat is hilarious, she always stands out for all the wrong reasons!
  • Seems like Paris are smiling in both pictues that's posted here now. And she who was crying so badly? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    -Something isn't right here. I think Kenny is smiling because he is holding hands with a woman to the right, on the last picture. Prince looks kinda stunned, look at his hand.. Like he was angry or nervous, but not upset.
  • I know why they invited Brooke, because she an actrice of course!
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    Seems like Paris are smiling in both pictues that's posted here now. And she who was crying so badly

Loool everyone is picking at Kenny because he is smiling but little Paris is smiling as well.
    What to think about this ? if it was only Kenny grinning that would be fine : just one more idiot in nature
    but Paris...well that's quite puzzling to me
    But I guess that doesn't count as a proof..you can't cry all the time even at a funeral
    But they are just smiling too much
    Only poor Blanket really look confused
    I guess nobody react the same way to shock.
    I honestly think that Blanket is the only child of MJ's that doesn't know daddy's alive.
    I think they told him that Daddy needed to go away for a bit, but that he'd be back.