Frank DiLeo interviews! Must See!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
These are most illuminating!! See what he says about Karen Faye "well, if she wants to think she was close to MJ then thats her opinion. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
Also he tells how they were still working on MJ when he was at the hospital <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

[youtube:132a7kwn]

Comments

• lol,soooo Karen's kinda...of out of it eh? (just throw here in my unreliable peoples bin,shoulda did this LOOONNNGGG ago) Thnx!

EternalBliss
  • is it just my imagination but did Frank say in part II around 3:08 "Michael told me that last night". I'm sure he didn't mean it literally?
  • is it just my imagination but did Frank say in part II around 3:08 "Michael told me that last night". I'm sure he didn't mean it literally?

I think he meant that Michael told him THAT last night...like the last night they spoke? Not like he told him something last night....anyways, interesting choice of words...He could have said Michael told me the last night we spoke... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think he meant that Michael told him THAT last night...like the last night they spoke? Not like he told him something last night....anyways, interesting choice of words...He could have said Michael told me the last night we spoke... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yeah, we talked about this on MJKit when these videos first came up online in November, and someone asked this same question there. I believe Dileo meant it as in, that last night that they spoke....not like last night (as in yesterday).
  • These are very interesting i think
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I have just seen the part one...
    the interviewer talks about THis is not it and Karen Faye,talks also about some fans beleive the MJ death was a conspiracy by AEG...
    So ..this guy seem interested in fans chat or blogs...
    Doeas he mention also US? The hoax theory?
    If not,that is a very good sign!!!..otherwise it is very strange that such a strong theory on web is not discussed there....
    but maybe I have to go on watching other parts...
  • F.Dileo says he had lunch,an early lunch,at 11:30.They had just served the food when he got a call from a fan that there was an ambulance at the house – the 911 call was made at 12:22,the ambulance was there 12:25…
    Did he have to wait for nearly 1 hour until his food was served?
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Frank has been his right hand man for years but I'm not sure if I trust him (he seems like such a snake). Wasn't he fired and re-hired at some point?? I wonder if he'd threatened MJ into re-hirring him. I truly believe that he'd spoken to him "last night"; he slipped-up. That's how the human brain works during articulation. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • thought to bring this back out and see how the detail shake out with what we have learned to far.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    thought to bring this back out and see how the detail shake out with what we have learned to far.
    Good idea!!! Gonna rewatch these vids tonight when I return from work!
    Hope this thread keeps getting bumped!
  • I still believe KF was closer to Michael than most people, no matter how nutty she seems.
  • in number 4 video i thought the reporter did ask about tohma(sp) but dileo spoke about murray instead..
    there were other things that caught my attn..but for the life of me i cant remember now lol <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    huggs n faith n love to all..
    suzz
  • I still believe KF was closer to Michael than most people, no matter how nutty she seems.

i sometimes wonder if we will ever get to any final truths about these relationships.

i sometimes wonder if we will ever get to any final truths about these relationships.

Karen is dodging questions about Franks on twitter.. she is not addressing the issues.

Whatever her relationship was with MJ... it definitely seems there is bad blood between her and Frank. Which is strange, when you think how long those two would have been working together.
  • did any of you hear him say on there that he was at the beverly hills hotel ? isn't that where the 911 call was found to be from, or did i get that wrong <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Karen is dodging questions about Franks on twitter.. she is not addressing the issues.

Whatever her relationship was with MJ... it definitely seems there is bad blood between her and Frank. Which is strange, when you think how long those two would have been working together.

perhaps she's not telling us everything she knows about Frank which is understandable I guess. And he kind of insulted her in that interview, so yes, they do not seem to be on friendly terms (but it's both ways).
  • i would sure like to know more about these agreements people signed.
  • i would sure like to know more about these agreements people signed.

Don't we all? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

perhaps she's not telling us everything she knows about Frank which is understandable I guess. And he kind of insulted her in that interview, so yes, they do not seem to be on friendly terms (but it's both ways).

i guess it could goa few ways either they were both super protective of him and each saw the other as someone who was not good for or to him. or they each had an agenda and found the other one to be a threat to that. or one had an agenda and the other saw it and was angry about it. chances are though that they know more about each other than michael knew about either one of them.