TII dancers currently rehearsing for MJ?

dirtydiana2009dirtydiana2009 Posts: 31
edited January 1970 in News
SO... Oskar Rodriguez, a dancer from This Is It, posted on his Twitter account about Michael Jackson!! (<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/oskarrodriguez<!-- m -->)

Here's what he said at about 4:30pm EST (USA)
Just finished dance class with my baby.. Brunch at @EatWell and MJ rehearsal right after!! Woot

MJ REHEARSAL!??!??? What area they rehearsing for that has to do with MJ?????

Thoughts??

Comments

• susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    There's that thing in London soon; it's probably just that.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> hummm...slip-up? lol
    This too:

Another amazing nite out w/ friends! Up and off to dance class!! Rehearsal later today for MJ project..!
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Wasn't the London tribute cancelled ?
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I thought that the London tribute was scrapped! Wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> MJ, you are a genius! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • it could be any tribute, it doesnt have to be the london one.
    What about the Vienna one?
  • The Vienna one was definitely cancelled. Was the London one cancelled?
    The only tribute I could find was this:

<!-- m -->http://www.thetribute2010.com/<!-- m -->
  • was cancelled this is big clue and person is allowed to say this cos everyone just thinks oh must be for tribute for something when actually its for him!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Well January has been a very active month so far, i feel like something will happen soon!!! I think with this we now need to keep an eye on the following people for slip ups or clues..
    Kenny Ortega
    Travis Payne
    TII all dancers especially Timor
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    This is a little bit older, but rafflesvanaxel has written about the TII dancers too. It was yesterday
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Well January has been a very active month so far, i feel like something will happen soon!!! I think with this we now need to keep an eye on the following people for slip ups or clues..
    Kenny Ortega
    Travis Payne
    TII all dancers especially Timor

Yes especially Timor this was my fist thouht about him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/oskarrodriguez<!-- m -->

More
    Finished my auditions for the day!! Eating and resting at home for a bit! Rehearsal LaTa..! Woot woot
    12:10 PM Jan 8th from Twitterrific
    IS LaTa Latoya???

Rehearsal went amazing!! Can't believe we actually started.. Feeling all kinds of excited..! Hahaha
    5:17 PM Jan 8th from Twitterrific

@lappinm Creating a show from scratch buddy! Gonna be good times..! Hahah
    9:02 PM Jan 8th from Twitterrific in reply to lappinm

Hanging with the gang.. Drinks, food and good times! Is all about 2010..! Woot
    11:44 PM Jan 8th from Twitterrific

Another amazing nite out w/ friends! Up and off to dance class!! Rehearsal later today for MJ project..!
    about 14 hours ago from Twitterrific

Just finished dance class with my baby.. Brunch at @EatWell and MJ rehearsal right after!! Woot
    about 12 hours ago from Twitterrific

Hmmmmmmm
    Can we make a twitter list of all the dancers on this thread? I dont know any apart from the ones posted because i dont have twitter..
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    The London tribute is not officially canceled, Jermaine said that it will take place.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    jermaine and his fake tribute can go to hell..

I think they are rehearsing for a tribute..
  • This is interesting and bizarre and also Timor is constantly referring to MJ in present tense...
    The London tribute is not officially canceled, Jermaine said that it will take place.

Hmmm SOMEBODY is paying these people to rehearse so im guessing its AEG because they are probably still under contract.. Kenny Ortega is the key here i think and not Jermaine with his pie in the sky ideas... Just my opinion <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksoncomeback.com/<!-- m -->

Click: "Get yours now" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • http://michaeljacksoncomeback.com/

Click: "Get yours now" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If MJ is "dead" then wouldn't this site be closed down...
  • Remember the TII dancers are all contracted for 2 years!! Plus they signed contracts that they aren't allowed to speak about Mike in interviews, i think it's all in the plan.

Can somebody put a list on here for Twit Accounts we should keep our eyes on?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    jermaine and his fake tribute can go to hell..

I think they are rehearsing for a tribute..
    So love the way you expressed that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    The fact that they are not saying what they are rehearsing just seems strange.If they are rehearsing for another artist or musical you think they just come out and say what there up to.There`s something strange going on thats for sure!
  • They are rehearsing for the real MJ return concert. It will happen. This hype is all part of the cresendo....leading to the big climax-BAM-Michael returns!!!!