This Is It Costume Designer

MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
edited January 1970 in News
Came across this article about Zaldy, Michael's This Is It costume designer, and found something interesting:
What's your next big project?
I can't say who it is but I'm designing the tour outfits for a new artist. After I did Michael I got depressed because I thought, who can I work with now that will inspire me like that? And then this artist came along and I thought "She's the one." You'll find out shortly but I can't quite yet.

<!-- m -->http://www.wmagazine.com/w/blogs/editor ... dustri.htm<!-- m -->

Could it be Lady GaGa? Isn't there a thread about Michael wanting to work with Lady GaGa? Why is this designer being so hush-hush about who the artist is? It just seems like everyone nowadays has some BIG SECRET!!!

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thanks for posting this delightful article. I am always so interesting in reading who designs MJ's elaborate wardobe. W0w, to think that MJ could talk Baroque art history as well to fashion. My gosh what a man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ! MJ, you always delight and surprise me. MJ, you are a fashion and style icon always, my sweet! I do wonder who Zaldy's new secret client is! <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • my first thought was lady Ga Ga! Did anyone see her on Leno a while back with that black coat with the huge shoulders? I think in a weird way she was paying tribute to MJ when he wore the black pointy shoulder coat in TII.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    100% GaGa...who else could it be?!