CSI Miami...Hoax Connection

Truth_FreedomTruth_Freedom Posts: 158
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Tonight's story line "The Show Stopper" on the TV show CSI Miami has a Brittany Speares/Hanna Montana look a like artist who is known as the world's biggest pop star has a huge press conference stating that she is excited about touring. Her name is Phoebe aka Phoenix and she sports dark sunglasses and is later seen on stage before fans and a HORRIBLE pyrotech accident occurs and she catches on fire.....sound familiar?? Phoenix appears to die... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Phoenix has a controlling mother who is her manager and Phoenix no longer wants to perform. Guess what? It wasn't the real Phoebe on stage who was burned alive!!! It was her double, Vanessa and the real Phoenix was tired of performing. An autopsy is done and they find that this can't be the real Phoenix aka Phoebe because Phoenix had a NOSE JOB and has no wisdom teeth. The double had been going around for months pretending to be Phoebe but insiders knew the truth and had to keep the money comin' in. Phoebe was found sedated with meds that were unauthorized and a corrupt doctor,a manager and a Joe Jackson like mom who were controlling her. The doctor was arrested for providing these unauthorized meds and mom implanted a tracking device to control her. the Mother was later arrested as well. This story so parallels the theories on this board!

Here is a link to clips of the episode. The full episode will probably be up in a few days.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXJ0tJD0Bg<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v5fSLrO ... &index=814<!-- m -->

Comments

• ChanceChance Posts: 250
    omg I was watching too .. figured maybe I was the only one
  • Chance, did you see what I saw???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I did .. and I caught it while I was only half paying attention.. it was weird cuz it was a cross between Michael and hannah montana
  • I did .. and I caught it while I was only half paying attention.. it was weird cuz it was a cross between Michael and hannah montana

Yup! LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I bet it was based on Michael ... wasn't it Miami that did the episode based on Brittany Spears shaving her head?
  • Probably. It was just too much of a coinky dink. There were too many similiarities. Maybe folks are thinking "Hoax" as well.
    just weird that they wrote an episode about a hoax .. I mean do you think the writers and producers of CSI would be visiting hoax sites??...that episode could have been written by one of us .. haha
  • Haha!!! I was coming on here to post the exact same thing. I thought maybe I was being uber paranoid about my hunch, but it seems great minds think alike! I wonder how it'll end, I'm still watching it. If the singer ends up being alive the whole time I'm gonna <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It just tickles me how all of these Michael-related things we've seen so much of lately at the same time. The news about Michael wanting to work with Lady Gaga, the rumors of Murray's indictment, etc.
  • WOW...EERIE!!
  • Does anyone also find it interesting that the singer is named "Phoenix" (although in the show it's spelled Phoenicks or something weird like that)?

Phoenix being the mythological creature that burns but rises from it's ashes reborn. Like a comeback <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tell me how the end goes, im really curious
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    ...and what about the background music especially 0:15 - 0:18 ??
    sounds somehow like....familiar ???
  • Here is the full episode folks! Connect the Dots <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/ ... 5Law&nrd=1<!-- m -->
  • i love when the doctor say " Lets see the girl behind the mask." bahhahaha.
    hmmm...fans were aware of phoenix's double before CSI...we are aware of MJ's hoax bahahah
    Strange she had been drugged by SEDATIVES lol
    CSI lady, " Phoenix, Phoenix, are you ok Phoenix?" Phoenix, "PHOENIX IS DEAD, MY REAL NAME IS PHOEBE"( sry horrible spelling) i love that part!!! my favorite line throughout the show....man wat a bunch of similarities!!!
  • It is errie and too similiar. Everything lined up like a story off of this forum!!
  • It was eerie <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I watch it last night,my husband has tapped it...even him who thinks I'm obsess with Michael's "passing"found it obvious that it was referring to Michael...I'm in Canada,I don't know about the other country but in a commercial,they showed an athlete with a big BELIEVE written on the t-shirt, about the Olympic comming up soon...It was a very weird feeling <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Michael's name has been on a lot of news this month or related to Michael I think the comeback is being devised as we speak this is going to be great I know it's not official but it's been a long road and finally we can see the light at the end of the tunnel
    Annie, I am also in Canada.. and have been seeing those believe commercials for along time. Freaks me a little every time I see them.
  • man im sorry but everytime i come on here i have to watch that sexy voice video lol his voice is crazy...when i first heard it i didnt think it was him...but i dont think anyone can move that good but MJ...hahah i have watched it a billion times now!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Annie, I am also in Canada.. and have been seeing those believe commercials for along time. Freaks me a little every time I see them.

It was the first time I came across that commercial but It was just freaky under the circumstances of that CSI episode <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I didn't know that you we're from Canada <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Im from Canada as well and I saw the CSI show and it was screaming MICHAEL!
  • Im from Australia I was watching ET and they were interviiewing the actor and shwing the
    previews and soon as I saw it OMG MICHEAL,,

Cant wait to see it .....
  • OMG! I said Michael too, but my boyfriend said I was just looking into to hard.. but I'm SOO glad you guys thought so too! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • For those who can view it and have missed it here is the link

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/%20...%205Law&nrd=1
  • THATS MY SHOW...Very good catch on some things too.

EB