LaQuisha and Nicole SAME EARRINGS

ayabcx.jpg

A FRIEND SEND THIS TO ME........WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Comments

• Ok, who is LaQuisha and who is Nicole. LOL I MUSTA MISSED SOMETHIN <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • NICOLE IS DCM'S GIRLFRIEND

LAQUISHA IS ONE OF HIS WORKERS
  • Ah I see...
  • Hang on, do u think they are the same person???
  • YUP <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oooo <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    and if they were then what exactly would that mean???
  • THAT THIS IN MOST DEFINITELY A HOAX AND THAT TMZ IS IN ON IT
  • OMG OMG SERIOUSLY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • YEAH,THEY ARE TRYING TO PASS ONE GIRL OFF TO BE TWO PEOPLE
  • Thats kinda stupid? LOL!
  • DO THE EARRINGS LOOK THE SAME?

I DO
  • Yeah I think so! I think they are the same pair <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • THEIR EARS EVEN LOOK THE SAME
  • Yup and the hair and face shape!
  • I did not know who they were, either, so thank you for the information. Are there any other photos of them? The earrings look like a fairly common design.
  • I don't mean to be the negative one but ... those are just hoop earrings. Lot's of people own them & they all kind of look the same. Especially at the angle those pictures are taken. And to me, they look like two separate people. But that's just my opinion <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • maybe they are both his girlfriends and it gets the earrings in bulk to give to all his women <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I thought that there were pictures of these girls ??samewere on the internet
  • maybe they are both his girlfriends and it gets the earrings in bulk to give to all his women <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO! lol-053.gif
    Maybe he gets a discount for buying in bulk.biggrin.gif
  • Another member on the old mjkit forum posted another side by side picture of Nicole and LaQuisha and they looked like the same girl. I will see if I can find that post.

LMAO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok, you did it again!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> *laughing*

I have to admit this, you always made me laugh!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • glad to be of service look where i live <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Forgive me if I fail to see any connection but why would passing this woman off as two different women have anything to do with the hoax?? Also I surely think someone else would have noticed before now!!

I own some earrings just like that so I had better try to remember if I am involved. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Seriously though I think some members are looking and trying to find more into this hoax than there is.