MJ´s image on ALLJACK5ONS twitter

2»

Comments

• melodymelody Posts: 196
    So "ALLJACK5ONS" started tweeting again, and the background has been altered. Hmmm...
    Since when has it been like this? Anyone know? I tried searching the forums to no avail.

edit: to mention that i have a laptop too and no matter which way I tilt, MJ's face has poofed.
    I can still see him on my laptop and on the photo you posted <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

OH thanks for that. I went back into my image editing software, turned the contrast waaaaay up and you're right. They must've altered the contrast a bit because my laptop's screen can no longer detect it. Sneaky.

* and the settings of my laptop haven't changed (not that it would matter if they did; I can't change contrast, just brightness & I fiddled around with that too - still no face).
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    Nevermind, it was a color correction problem. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ;

Thanks again. <3
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Nevermind, it was a color correction problem. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ;
    Oh good, I was beginning to wonder myself when you couldn't see Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    I think that this is a HUGE clue. First of all I'm one of their tweeps and it wasn't there when I last visited their site. Also, the interesting thing about the layout is that they are definitely hiding him--and interestingly, he's behind Jackie. Jackie has ALWAYS protected Mike, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's the ringleader in this hoax. He's the quiet one who doesn't really like the camera and I could see him slipping up if he talked alot. I remember a scene in their reality show JFD, where Jackie was crying and talking about how close he was to Mike. He said that he would be seeing him again--and soon. I thought that was rather weird considering he's a pretty good looking, healthy man. I remember thinking "Is he dying or something, and he's gonna see him in heaven..." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • is this picture of michael the one that the designers said was the last time he wore the glove that went to the western museum?
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> im sorry u guys, but this is OLD NEWS, the image of MJ behind his sibblings has been there for a while now, even before the jacksons reality show started. it was a good find at the very begining 4 sure, but unfortunely is OLD NEWS now....sorry