what do think the jacksons will do at the end of the show

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in News
I have a horrible feeling it will not be about Michael but about themselves , I can not watch it as I am i in the uk and I would have liked to watch it but it does upset me to see them without Michael it makes it even more sad to see them , it must be hard for them to never live up to their brother but that is the way it is.

Comments

• BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Does anyone know if it's possible to watch this last episode 'live' on the internet? Or something like that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think the end of the show will not be about Michael, unfortunately.. But I really hope I'm wrong!
  • I have a feeling it will have something to do with the Jackson 5 reunion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I have a feeling it will have something to do with the Jackson 5 reunion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So you mean including Michael? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That would be fantastic !
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    You might want to check here. Not sure if you can watch live but it looks as though the put the latest episode on this site.

<!-- m -->http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/<!-- m -->
  • I have a feeling it will have something to do with the Jackson 5 reunion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So you mean including Michael? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That would be fantastic !

I don't know if that includes Michael, I know we all want him to come back but I don't think that is going to happen with this he needs alot more time I think.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You are right I dont expect it to be about Michael at all
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I also think it has nothing to do with Michael. I think it's something that makes them 'better'.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    plz can someone tell me when does the show start !?
    I can't watch here where I live <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> so I was hopeing that we can log in here together and someone can updated us and tell us whats happening and tell us if anything exciting is happening .....

plz <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I think it is something about Michael but idk if he will come back today.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

Could please somebody tell me what happened in that episode? I can't find it on youtube and I'm so curious about the Secret and surprising ending???
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137

Could please somebody tell me what happened in that episode? I can't find it on youtube and I'm so curious about the Secret and surprising ending???

NOTHING happend <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ! The brothers just went at the end to the place where MJ was "buried" (forest lawn) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ! So no suprise at all.......
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I think they blatantly lied about something being mind blowing... so people would watch and boost their ratings.