Michaels Last Stage Performance. 2006

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Michaels last performance on stage.... ironically enough in London.

He looks good but it is a shame he doesnt sing for long!!

And who was the lucky person who got his jacket??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:f0c96ayy]

Comments

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Since it was a jacket worn by MJ then one person got the left sleeve, another person got the right sleeve and another got the collar so on and so on. I don't think it remained in one piece. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michaels last performance on stage.... ironically enough in London.

He looks good but it is a shame he doesnt sing for long!!

And who was the lucky person who got his jacket??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:1457q793]
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    awwwwwwwwwwww.. that made me sad.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> wasn't it lovely!!
  • If i caught that jacket i wouldnt take it off... i would sleep in it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It would smell of him and everything. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    although he didnt sing much, at the start to me it was like he was ready to belt it out then he began to get a bit shy and nervous, but the lines he did sing for me were great, i think he was just caught up in the moment of it all and wanted to enjoy the attention <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    wow, he really enjoyed it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Tried to shake hands with everyone <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

He's just lovely <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I remember this. So sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    OMG I am in tears <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I thought it was over...
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    ...He looks sooooo great and the jacket is so cool! I wanna have it!!!
  • Aw Michael he's so lovely, watching this made me sad but happy as well <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    0:12/0:14, poor girl... MJ missed her,
  • engolfed in love - the love he just shines back at us

remarkable person

he doesnt need to sing
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    If I remember right he wasn't very happy because he didn't know that he should perform <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and so it's playback, he made the best of it and of course, he was great. But the media pushed him again, bastards!!!

He is so.... amazing, so lovely. Oh my...
  • If I remember right he wasn't very happy because he didn't know that he should perform <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and so it's playback, he made the best of it and of course, he was great. But the media pushed him again, bastards!!!

He is so.... amazing, so lovely. Oh my...

was it the media or the music business
  • Hmmm... "We Are the World".... Interesting..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Aaaawwww, that was so coooolll! I wonder who got his jacket, too! I bet there was a small fight over it! *sigh* Luv him.....
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    was it the media or the music business

not sure - I read it on <!-- m -->http://www.mjfriendship.de<!-- m --> (the best MJ-site in Germany) - I have to search and translate <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->