Randy Jackson Jr - @randyjacksonjr

thecheetoman2004thecheetoman2004 Posts: 373
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey, I was checking out the various Jackson family member twitters and I came upon an interesting tweet by Randy Jackson Jr:

tonight was FULL of revelations ha mondays aren't usually this cool.2010!
2:43 AM Jan 12th from web

Did anything happen on January 12th? Or is he hinting at something? Does anyone know?

http://twitter.com/randyjacksonjr

Comments

• I know many are confused and losing hope - hang in there. Hugs :)<br /><br />Here is a tweet from Randy Jr. today. Hmmm....<br /><br />
    randyjacksonjr Randy Jackson Jr.<br />The Pawn has been convicted but now its time for the Hidden Hand behind the Plan... JUSTICE will be served. Thank you all for the support!!!<br />3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Randy Jackson Jr.<br /><br />randyjacksonjr Randy Jackson Jr.<br />JUSTICE.<br />28 Oct<br /><br />Randy Jackson Jr.<br />randyjacksonjr Randy Jackson Jr.<br />Switch your perspective of the world from a societal point of view to a universal one.<br />25 Oct
  • @randyjacksonjr: Can you see what's going down Open up your mind!<br /><br /><br />Just gotta love tweets like these :)
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    <br /><br /><br /><br />He can send many tweets like this, it will make my day ... :)
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1344423039:
    <br />@randyjacksonjr: Can you see what's going down Open up your mind!<br /><br /><br />Just gotta love tweets like these :)<br />
    <br />absolutely! so refreshing!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1344460292:
    <br />
    on 1344423039:
    <br />@randyjacksonjr: Can you see what's going down Open up your mind!<br /><br /><br />Just gotta love tweets like these :)<br />
    <br />absolutely! so refreshing!<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo: :icon_bounce:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I would like to have Randy´s telephone number to talk to him and ask him straight what he means.<br /><br />He seems to be apart, going against the current all the time where Jermaine, on the contrary, just keeps "uniting" the family with wise words.<br /><br />I don´t get it. Is MJ´s family dueling about something else besides Michael´s will at this moment?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I think he recently changed his Twitter bio and profile pic just the other day - THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED. WHY HATE?<br /><br />Shirt goes with Front's medicine pouch. <br />altdq8dnto.jpg<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1344460894:
    <br />
    on 1344460292:
    <br />
    on 1344423039:
    <br />absolutely! so refreshing!<br />
    <br /><br />But what is he referring to?  Is it just the family feud or something larger?  <br /><br /> :th_bravo: :icon_bounce:<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Helpful positive words during momments of  :screaming-7365:  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />@randyjacksonjr<;br />Doubt your doubts before you doubt your beliefs<br /><br />‏@randyjacksonjr<;br />We all thrive off the collective consciousness...keep the positivity, creativity, & love in mind
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1353964295:
    <br />Helpful positive words during momments of  :screaming-7365:  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />@randyjacksonjr<;br />Doubt your doubts before you doubt your beliefs<br /><br />‏@randyjacksonjr<;br />We all thrive off the collective consciousness...keep the positivity, creativity, & love in mind<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Beautiful and important words , full of meaning....  :icon_razz: