I Feel THIS IS IT! =]

2»

Comments

• Ok guys, so i was reading the post from that dude on the LKL Blog(viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3840) and it just hit me , smack, bang right in the middle of the face. So i got to doing research and i've found you can obtain what is known as a Performance Art Legislation, which gives you the freedom to do what you like including faking your death, similar to what is spoke about in this article.

So to be honest this does feel like a dream...think about it, the world slowed down, just like things do in a dream, and his death is something you want to run from, but as you run it keeps getting closer and closer , like in a bad dream.

( <!-- m -->http://splendidelles.wordpress.com/2008<!-- m --> ... less-hoax/)

Now i've researched that with that kind of Performance Art Legislation you can do just about anything you like, its similar to what criss angel would of had to of obtained to fake his own death/funeral.

Now onto the confidentiality agreements. It became apparent not long before TII was released that the dancers/crew all had to sign a 2 year confidentiality agreement. And i mean why would they have to do that?, would it be so that they wouldn't speak about the supposed bad state Michael was in ?..., Of course not, he wasn't in a bad state, he was thin yes, but to pass of as someone who was frail and bad, and as you know the autopsy said he had healthy organs and body. Now please tell me how can a said DRUG ADDICT have healthy organs? come on guys, the media thinks we are dumb.

The link below pretty much sums up a confidentiality agreement in performance.
    <!-- m -->http://www.chillingeffects.org/tradesec<!-- m --> ... ourceID=89

Oh thanks very much for posting this,I remember a member posting about that a couple of months ago or so,I think it was Grace...Very,VERY interesting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WHOA.....IT MAKES SENSE.............BUT HOW DOES E XPLAIN THE FACT WE......WERE LIED TO?????SURELY THE SAME EFFECT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT LIES TO THE WORLD......SORRY AM I MEGA THICK????
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    WHOA.....IT MAKES SENSE.............BUT HOW DOES E XPLAIN THE FACT WE......WERE LIED TO?????SURELY THE SAME EFFECT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT LIES TO THE WORLD......SORRY AM I MEGA THICK????

This is someones comment from the blog.
    Art also involves an implied contract between the artist and the audience. The basis of that contract is that the artist acknowledges to the audience that he or she is going to be lying to them via their art. That’s one of the things that makes art so interesting. Can the artist still evoke the emotion even when the audience knows beforehand that they will be lied to?

Since we believe Michael faked his death, are we really being lied to? With all the strangeness happening around his death, that even non believers/non fans can see something is off, are we really being lied to? It's like a practical joke. You can see your being setup, but you carry on as normal and set off the trap. You see it coming or know something is off, but you let yourself be pulled in. Or you don't see it coming and get a surprise and realize you were fooled. I guess with practical jokes, you can either laugh it off or get mad. Any maybe your your reaction depends on what intent you think was behind it

We know something is going on. Maybe what we tell ourselves about the reasons for this hoax makes us feel lied to or not.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It makes perfect sense to me. Thank you so much for this post <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Excellent observation and I really feel it will play out this way. It makes so much sense and could wrap up everything nicely and nobody would be "lying" or presenting falsehoods.

It was just a bad dream.

NOTE*: One of Jermaine's biggest hits back in the 80's was a song called "Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming".

I have a feeling this song is going to become very popular again in the near future. Which I think would be Michael's intention anyway. What a great, unselfish gift to allow your family to get back in the spotlight and have their time to shine...without the dominance of his shadow over them. When he comes back, ALL the Jacksons will be back on top, not just Michael and they'll get their much deserved respect in how they pulled all this off and CHANGED the world. A TRUE "family dynasty".

It's very noble of Michael.

A TRUE KING. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @ dmovie27

What a beautiful post! I agree. It is extremely noble of him. Family comes first! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow this is so excellent! Bravo!
    This really made my day since i had a really bad one.
    Just when i thought nothin can make me smile
    this post and the thought really got me cheesing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    So basically the whole thing is about family and a dream...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Good Job!
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    What makes me wonder about that show is that I think almost this whole season is based on Michaels "death"....But wasn't it meant to be a show about the Jacksons recording songs, talking about their plans etc.?

Maybe they were going to record, but they are not good enough for it, especially without Michael's vocal. So they tried to push the most from this situation. That's what happen.
    I don't really believe they are very religious. They were married several times. Jermaine converted to other religion. Quite simply they need money for their living but they can't do anything, because they never tried anything but show business.

What stroke me the most is credits at the begging of series. There so much affectedness - too much even for the king of pop. It's megalomania! I even made my laugh like crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Can someone post anything about the Performance Art Legislation? I can't find anything related on the web...

About the dancers' contracts: Does anybody knows if the confidentiality agreements are part of a regular contract? And if the dancers had those two-year contracts... doesn't it make you think Michael is not going to come back in a long time? Or at least that he's going to take over a year to show up again? I think it's too soon yet...
    As long as the reality show still airs I don't think we can have Michael with us, it seems like the brothers REALLY need to be on the spotlight first. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I'm so glad to hear others were reminded of the old TV show "Dallas" as I thought of that the exact moment Jermaine started talking about his "dream" with his wife....that entire conversation really felt like a rushed, last minute add-in to me. Jermaine just appeared very uncomfortable, more than any of the other brothers throughout the entire series. It was just VERY weird.
    Note: for those who don't know what we are talking about when we reference the show "Dallas"...basically, one of the main characters (Bobby) was killed as part of the cliff-hanger but then the next season he appeared in the shower & we all realized "the ending of the last season was all a dream" his wife had....

Thanks for making that correction. It was indeed the first episode of the next season before the audience learned it was all a dream. We thought for months that Bobby was really "dead." Jodi Gomes and the Jacksons are currently filming Season 2. The opening episode will be episode #7. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->