TMZ two days without posting anything of JACKSONS

2»

Comments

• Are you sure that this account belongs to a TMZ´s informer?
    after i´ve read all posts of TS and after i´ve read the news that TMZ had posted of MJ it´s hard not think that TMZ is not involved on the hoax..
    A little off-topic...I didn't want to start a new thread either, but I'm pretty sure I saw one of the girls from TMZ at the supermarket last night. I googled her and came across her Twitter. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ChristieMBear<!-- m --> Read from the bottom up...

gonna go watch fireworks with the girls--but its crazy how tonight is the night his death finally hit me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i need a beer..
    9:37 PM Jul 4th, 2009 from web

my life--and i will never forget the silence that suffocated our newsroom when we found out he died-and then the insanity that followed
    9:36 PM Jul 4th, 2009 from web

finally letting it hit me that he's gone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> covering his death in our newsroom has been one of the most intense/heartbreaking experiences of
    9:35 PM Jul 4th, 2009 from web

the way he moved and the way he changed the world of music with his music videos and his vision was unmatched. i loved him so much and am
    9:34 PM Jul 4th, 2009 from web

i really havent been on in a while--everything with michael jackson has just been so so crazy. he was the best entertainer of our generation
    9:34 PM Jul 4th, 2009 from web

I figured everyone who worked at TMZ just mocked MJ and didn't care about him, so I was glad to read about how much she cared for him. I'm quite sure no one from TMZ is in on the hoax...that could just never happen.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hm today nothing about the Jackson...just like some of us said "The Calm before the storm?"