TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI "Revealed"

Comments

• what's PPL please , i don't kow this , thank you for the answer , the answer to blog http//: mimie7659.skyrock.fr please this is imprtant for me ; god bless you , i love you so much, i'm sorry my english
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    I hope more and more people will understand this message. To focus on caring for our environment,others and to not believe everything that is said. This is very very important. We must fight with love for this. I will be there every step of the way Michael.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    Just one question, TS. I'm worried about something. The NWO order won't hurt him if he exposes them will they? I hope we and his security can protect him from such a thing.
  • GUYS , beautiful fans... I barely can tape my words to you. I am crying now and I FOUND THE MESSAGE! We don't need to go further!

The real reason of faking is death is ONLY because he wanted to save the planet,US the world . He tried to protect us just all for the LOVE that we can stay alive. After going through all those links above"THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US" and why the song keep saying it!
    THEY is the governments who is controlling the media to make us believe lies. THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US! They have already started. PLEASE CHECK ALL THINKS FROM MJALIVE999 ABOVE, ALL THE LINKS ARE HERE!!!
    The following is the MESSAGE and all what we need to know, Michael knew everything about what THEY are doing and was THREATENED to be killed, that is why he HAD TO DIE! He had too much impact on us and that would have INTERFER WITH THEIR PLANS TO KILL US!!!
    He has used the movie V for VEndetta for starting point!! and all those clues that we have now is to make us understand NOT TO BELIEVE LIES and be AWARE of what is happening!! THIS IS REAL KNOWLEDGE!!

V for VEndetta is the reference. He is V and we are the people he will COME BACK when we are all going to believe that THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US and not before.THE BAM at the end of the movie of V is Michael. HE will do HIS BAM and COME BACK when we will be all reunited as ONE for the judgment day!! PLEASE WATCH THE MOVIE!!!

The movie AVATAR's message is : HOW WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR PLANET and HOW we should be living

THe movie 2012: Is the WARNING!!!! The milky way !! THE sun /the earth and the moon will be aligned at in DEcember 2012 (it is scientifically proven) and it happens 1 time every 25 billions of year . THEN NATURAL DESASTERS will happen because the poles of the earth will change a bite so it will make some bad movements inside of the earth!! THEY will use this OPPORTUNITY to cause MORE DAMAGES and kill people because of DEPOPULATION!!!

THE MESSAGE OF FAITH IS: If we keep the FAITH in MICHEAL being ALIVE and STAY as ONE HE WILL THEN COME BACK

ALL THE LINKS ABOVE PROVES THAT they don't really care about us!

GUYS I AM VERY VERY SCARED!
  • TiggerTigger Posts: 17
    Wow, all that depth and this is your first post too?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes I also seen and read something about the alignement of planets and the pole shift induced even about a planet x or Nibiru coming in our system. It is said that they don't want us to be aware about that to avoid to create panic and to prevent us from being prepared. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So it's not the end of the world but a BIG CHANGE... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Don't know what to think anymore...
  • Thanks TS for yet another up lefting message I have to confess I have my days I think that this is all a cruel joke on Michaels fans and someone is just getting a big laugh on our part .. I truely hurt everyday not knowing if Michael is safe or not , I know we have alot of work to do for Michael to spread his message to save this world to make it safe for our children and their children ..and I get that and I try to do alitttle more to do this everyday .. where before June the 25 I didn't really do my part as much .
    I pray your in a good place Michael and you see where we do love you and care deeply for you and your saftey .And we will try to stay strong for you and support your couses , No matter now many people say I'm crazy to think your alive I will never give up on you and your love you have for us .. we know you will not let us down . we know you'll come back in your time .
    I pray for you everyday and I always will ..
    I miss you from the bottom of my heart . Lori.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i so believe its like this..he is still alive and well.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->love you Mike come back please i ve missed you so much <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yes I also seen and read something about the alignement of planets and the pole shift induced even about a planet x or Nibiru coming in our system. It is said that they don't want us to be aware about that to avoid to create panic and to prevent us from being prepared. So it's not the end of the world but a BIG CHANGE...
    Don't know what to think anymore...

Just beleive that whatever is the one that is coming is not ...good for THEM ...
    and "they" know it .
    That's why "they"don't want us to be aware of and not because "they" don't want to create panic.
    Afterall , don't forget "THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IDK3MJIDK3MJ Posts: 57
    Nostradamus and MJ:

Well,i am interested in Nostradamus predictions and this is what i found- it has connections with MJ in my opinion:

scientisc don't know how to understand simple for us-believers- sentence:

they say: "new Michael will rise from dead the old Michael"=in simpliest words

of course the word Michael is hidden, and scientists know he is some kind of archangel

i have the book of Nostradamus from 1995 with predictions untill 2100 (2100- almost 4000 explained only in a few sentences), BUT EVERYTHING MATCHES, MJ is sent by GOD as a messenger

in a short way, the most important centuria about MJ:
    (David Ovasome: Secret preditions of Nostradamus)
    centuria X 72

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois
    Du ciel viendra un grand Roy d'effrayeur
    Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angoulmois.
    Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

it means:

in 666 beast year/ (some say in 2087 or in 1999 in July)
    from heaven the great king of entertainment will step by on earth (see connections with MJ-as a King of POP)
    and HE ( is the same person from above) will rise from dead the old Archangel Michael
    just before the good-belivers will fight with time-belivers - fortunately

of course it is my interpretation knowing MJ and the comment i attache below in a short way, there are many speculation in an articul of meaning of many words, but i did my own interpretation, isn't it interesting? Find Nostradamus predictions , centuries and search for yourself....

(only polish wersion:)

<!-- m -->http://www.cybertech.net.pl/online/rozw ... nostra.htm<!-- m -->

Yvonne
  • I read Century X Quatrain 72 and it REALLY says this:

The year 1999, seventh month,
    From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
    To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
    Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Doesn't really describe MJ. Where'd you get "king of entertainment" from?
    I read Century X Quatrain 72 and it REALLY says this:

The year 1999, seventh month,
    From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
    To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
    Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Doesn't really describe MJ. Where'd you get "king of entertainment" from?

DEAR FRIEND, U WROTE THE BASIC MEANING - SCIENTISC HAVE SHOWN IT FOR YEARS BUT IN MY LINK (ARTICAL) THERE WERE EXPLAINED MANY OTHER DIFFERENT MEANINGS (IN POLISH UNFORTUNATELY) OF EACH WORD, AND AFTER THAT I FIXED THEM ALL IN

SO MY INTERPRETATION IS OK, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WHAT WORDS U USE, CHECK MY LINK-I KNOW IT IS NOT IN YOUR LANGUAGE, BUT U WILL REALISE HOW MANY DIFFERENT MEANINGS EACH WORD HAS FROM THIS CENTURIA,

I ONLY TOOK THOSE WHO ARE CONNECTED WITH MICHAEL

U,MY FRIEND, USE THE OFFICIAL PRINTED INTERPRETIATION OF MOST COMMON VERSION,

IN MY LINK WHOLE PAGE COVERS SO MANY DIFFERENT MEANINGS OF ONLY THESE 4 LINES OF CENTURIA

SO IF U LOOK UP IN INTERENT MORE, U WILL FIND NOT ONLY THE ONE INTERPRETATION THAT U GAVE, I KNOW U HAD A BOOK PRINTED WITH ONLY ONE MEANING OF CENTURIA, BUT THERE ARE MANY OF THEM EXPELAINING EVERY SENTENCE WITH MORE DETAILED WAY-AS MY LINK FOR EXAMPLE, SO...I HOPE IT WILL INTEREST U ENOUGH TO LOOK UP MORE...

DON'T BE MAD ON ME, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT IS PRINTED BY OFFICIAL MEDIA, I LOOK UP BY MYSELF-AS MICHAEL WANTS US TO DO

SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS, OF COURSE

IN MY LINK JUST LOOK, HOW MANY SENTENCES DESCRIBE ONLY 4 SENTENCES FROM THIS CENTURIA, U WILL SEE, THE WORD ARE COLOURED, U DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IT (IN POLISH)

BEST REGARDS,
    YVONNE
    ok, here is it the most important for u

in short:
    Roy Angoulmois is Archangel Michael (Angoulmois comes from 3 words from GREEN LANGUAGE)
    un grand Roy= great king (meaning new great Roy)
    effeayeur=to alarm/to create/to make fun/to entertain/a fear
    le grand Roy (meaning last/old/ great Roy)
    un grand Roy=le grand Roy=the same person but the difference is in adjectives
    L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois=in the beast year 666/ in 1999 in july (and seven months)/2087
    pan bonheur-fortunately
    or if u devide bon and heur it means:
    bon-archangel Michael
    heur- opposite Archangel of Michael-Ahriman-Time Owner Archangel
    Mars= a/to fight/ war

bye, i hope i explained

Yvonne
  • raluralu Posts: 97
    @IDK3MJ you might like this:
    <!-- m -->http://www.archangelmichaelsconclave.co ... ybook.html<!-- m -->

I must say this is too much for me, at least for the moment, but the reading is interesting.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Murray is about to get arrested. So what's next? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • file:///C:/Users/myriam/Pictures/19666_1311404989113_1350276285_30879991_1110403_n.jpg

file:///C:/Users/myriam/Pictures/versions-of-horned-salute.jpg

look this ralu <!-- m -->http://mimie7659.skyrock.com/<!-- m -->

all right kisses

I must say this is too much for me, at least for the moment, but the reading is interesting.

wow, Ralu, thank u....i will study this carefully tomorrow (i read it already but 1 eye), everything matches....

of course i have more proofs that Michael Jackson is a massanger of light...GOD's light.....i will try to find the fan from this www, who mentioned something about Bible-and MJ related sentences...

but first, i must finish V for Vendetta film, i belive MJ produced him or cooperated....u all must see, it is in parts on "youtube"

Yvonne
  • @IDK3MJ you might like this:

This site was brought up quite a while ago and I think it is very good and fitting, thanks for the reminder. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • merci beaucoup je t aime enormement
    pour les liens et les sous liens et les sous sous liens
    imcyk , je te remercie beaucoup que dieu te benisse et te protege
    zmt , yrral king of pop , ce n est pas facile la vie avec tous ses codes d honneurs et ces secrets non diviulgues, j ai hate de grandir d'un an, pour avoir la sagesse de l age , alucinada m aide enormement dans mes nuits sans dormir , mais il y a beaucoupo de travail, et mon amie n arrive plus a suivre, j ai mis mes chaussures rouges mais j ai du mal, a marcher ca glisse sur le chemin jaune rempli d eau par la pluie et alice m emerveille toujours autant et mehto mehte et hanlo M. m on t fait tellement rire que j ai failli tomber par terre lol <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> je m amuse beaucoup sinon a suivre les fleches donnees ça m evite de me perdre, souvent moi aussi je me coupe les cheveux tous les six ou sept mois pour changer de tete , et j y crois en la presence d un ange qui me dit que je suis belle

you're understand for love kisses of small mimie7659 normandy france
    ahahahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I would like to say first of all, the public has no right to invade any persons bereavement nor look at or shoot pictures of possible deaths. I think it is wrong that people are looking to see Michael's . If I was part of Michaels family, I wouldn't care what the public nor fans thought if they didn't see tears coming down the family members face. Who are you, to get swallowed up from sensationalism. Where are the morals? I thought everyone have them.. Oh by the way if you are not around a loved one 24/7 and you get a phone call and/ or turn on the tv and hear that your brother has died or son has died how would you feel..? then to find out that its more media lies. The media tells us that Michael was on alot of prescription drugs and that he had a heart attack. Was it something else going on who knows not you nor do I but his family knows.. I think the evidence that Jermaine gave, when he said 'this is not, this is it but not the final curtain call', that was a clue. When Michael B the keyboard player was on a latenight show and he was asked a question about Michael the 'clue for us was, when he said 'I hope' I don't get in trouble for this' Why would he get in trouble, and who would be the person that he gets in trouble by? My head hurts I'm out..
  • raluralu Posts: 97

wow, Ralu, thank u....i will study this carefully tomorrow (i read it already but 1 eye), everything matches....

of course i have more proofs that Michael Jackson is a massanger of light...GOD's light.....i will try to find the fan from this www, who mentioned something about Bible-and MJ related sentences...

but first, i must finish V for Vendetta film, i belive MJ produced him or cooperated....u all must see, it is in parts on "youtube"

Yvonne

Welcome, Yvonne. Enjoy it!
    I too consider Michael a gift from God. But in my opinion, if we want to succeed in making other people understanding his mission too, we should be cautios about how we describe his divine gift. I think it is better to keep it on Earth and to point to everybody what an unbelievebly wonderful HUMAN he is. LOVE and Peace to you!

.....i will try to find the fan from this www, who mentioned something about Bible-and MJ related sentences...

Yvonne

Welcome, Yvonne. Enjoy it!
    I too consider Michael a gift from God. But in my opinion, if we want to succeed in making other people understanding his mission too, we should be cautios about how we describe his divine gift. I think it is better to keep it on Earth and to point to everybody what an unbelievebly wonderful HUMAN he is. LOVE and Peace to you!

Yes, Ralu, i understood, i must be carefull with the language, i must write about the mission without making HIM someone saint, for people it is easier to believe, not everybody believes in THE Creator...who ever it is......

Good advise for me....THANK U AGAIN

Yvonne (from Poland so we are neighbours !!!)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @TS

Does TIAI have a Twitter account? <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalsoit<!-- m -->

You never wrote anything about Mind Control here but on Twitter you give video links and links about Mind Control. Can u pls explain us what kind of relation does Michael have with the mind control? How did they control Michael's mind and what did they do to him?
  • amyamy Posts: 47
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7bHIvzD ... r_embedded<!-- m --> maybe this will help
  • thank you for sous liens lol , j ai trouve un forum tres sympa ou il y a deux choses magnifique je vous laisse decouvrir , merci aux fans de tout pays et merci a ceux qui chantent we are the world je vous mets les liens c est superbe , que dieu vous protegent kisses de normandie france

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkIZT5q0Gic<!-- m --> we are the world

<!-- m -->http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dac_1248898571<!-- m --> the fans are very good , thank you , and the policeman is very good lol