Zaldy- THIS IS IT Designer-Interview and MJ pics

carlea80carlea80 Posts: 40
edited January 1970 in News
Hey all,

Just found this great article about ZALDY and wanted to share, check out the Billie Jean pants...awesome!!!

check out here:http://www.businessoffashion.com/2010/01/bof-exclusive-zaldy-goco-talks-about-designing-for-michael-jackson-and-lady-gaga-part-ii.html

Comments

• WOW I love those pants,never seen this picture before its so awesome.
  • Mike still looks awfully thin and ill. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • O my god my haert hurts,he is so thin.
  • He might be thin but he looked all smiling and glooming <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • That is not Micheal it's a dummy

i think it is MJ
  • I saw a vidro of Zaldy taking about the costumes and the dummy was in the background, I thought it was MJ as first.. I could be wrong I will need to find the video and post it..
  • Poor Michael.. Why is it Michael that has to suffer.. One thing is enough, but Michael has went trough alot.. I hope he will get back, in a great shape. Like we've never seen him before.
  • I saw a vidro of Zaldy taking about the costumes and the dummy was in the background, I thought it was MJ as first.. I could be wrong I will need to find the video and post it..

Yes please. I would like to see that. I would like proof that this is a dummy and not MJ... as if this isnt MJ then i will feel a lot better as MJ doesnt look good here. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes please. I would like to see that. I would like proof that this is a dummy and not MJ... as if this isnt MJ then i will feel a lot better as MJ doesnt look good here. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Watch this video

Check this video out -- MJ clothes for This is it. <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/0lxarTRjqH4<!-- m -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    But people... Compare this to some pics of Michael during the early 80's or later 70's. I mean, he was so skinny, he was barely there. I don't think he looks ill in those pics. Hmm.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I don't think he looks "ill" in that pic .Thin , yes but he has been like this forever ..
    Maybe a little to thin but not ill !
    and just what bee bee said compare his pic back in the 80's
  • Look at his arms ..... that is not a dummy people
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Okay...my opinion is:

He looks a little bit thin but still goodlooking.
    I would give him a hug and a kiss... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • So is this a dummy or the real MJ?
  • Look at his arms ..... that is not a dummy people

Agree! That's very much Human <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .He's MJ.
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    It's Mike.. there was another picture of him in the exact same outfit (t shirt & hat) taken from the front, that has been floating around this forum for ages.
  • I saw that other pic today on the forum but I do not remember the topic. It is him and I find him very sweet and lovely !!
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    Yes he looks thin but please bear in mind he is 51, i think he's ok if he would just not launch himself around a stage anymore. he just looks bad cos we think of him being fit and doin concerts but forget he is actually kicking on abit,no one comented about his weight before he annonced concerts .... jmo <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

i think it is MJ
    No i think it was Michael he was being fitted for the clothes, he had to try them on.

i think it is MJ
    No i think it was Michael he was being fitted for the clothes, he had to try them on.

I know I saw a video where there was a mannequin that looked exactly like him in the background while Zaldy or someone else was speaking I cant remember it was awhile ago..
    I am trying to look for the video. I always thought it was him until I saw the video.. I thought what.!!!!
    Dam I wish I could find it,, I know it saw it..

sorry guys for the confusion.... If I am wrong you can all curse me....

MJ looks beautiful no matter what anyway ...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Yes,Michael is really thin in this picture but he does not look ill or fragile.He has always been very very thin,he's a dancer as well,don't forget,esp during rehearsals he gives him all,he's a perfectionist,when i watch his pictures from thriller or other periods and campare with the pictures from TII,his weight is totally the same,don't forget he is 51,when thin people get older,they look fragile cause getting older their muscles are being reduced,i read it in a medical book,that's why he seems too thin here but still he is as thin as he always used to be.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    This is Michael, not a dummy. I have seen the dummy somewhere, and it did not look like this.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Here is another pic of Michael trying his wardrobe on for This is it, and he really was very very thin....
  • So why were all these costumes designed and made, if MJJ knew beforehand he was not going to perform in London?
    I still think something happened after the O2 announcement and he had to go away in a hurry and everything concerning his concerts in London was cancelled.