Deepak Chopra - @deepakchopra (verified)

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Certainty is a cruel uncreative mind set and kills what is possible <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Comments

• mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    what does it mean ?
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    a little mystery fuels the possibilities within our imagination..
    thankyou for reply but what he actually wonna say ? is it directed to us???
  • A person who accepts one theory as a certainty and does not allow himself to consider other possibilities is hindering himself from learning other truths.
    @Melzzy why are you sad ??? cheer up . see , sometimes things are beyond your control you just cant do anything about it , but hey where there is no hope , live is a warning
    a wise saying
    when its dark enuff , you can see the star !!! take care , Godbless
  • I think it is just the opposite. Seems he is saying be flexible in your thinking and you open the door to other possibilities. Nothing is certain.
  • Here's another of his tweets.

DeepakChopra

You will have no enemies once you decide to surrender. Surrender means not giving in to another but giving in to love
    why they talk like that .
    @Melzzy why are you sad ??? cheer up . see , sometimes things are beyond your control you just cant do anything about it , but hey where there is no hope , live is a warning
    a wise saying
    when its dark enuff , you can see the star !!! take care , Godbless

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oops I must've hit the sad smiley by mistake.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Laugh at me. I'll let you. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thanks for the wisdom *hugs*
  • whats the link to the twitter
    i think he is discussing some psychology , <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    sorry if is mentioned but his twitter pic has been changed wondered if you knew why it has only just been changed is it something about aids or a sign
  • Oooh... do you have a link? I really need to get with this twitter thing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DeepakChopra<!-- m -->
  • It's actuallya campaign for No On 8 which is gay marriage ban. A lot of celebs have come out for gay marriage rights.

What is interesting is his tweet about REM sleep. There was talk about the fact that taking diprivan does not get you REM sleep, so it's pretty useless to use the drug for insomnia. Which is why MJ was suppose to be using it.
  • I dont know much about Deepak Chopra.. is he gay?
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    "We are led to believe a lie when we see with not thru the eye born in a night to perish in a night while the soul slept in beams of light "
    believe a lie
    he is very metaphorical and perhaps he is refering to dreams I dont know <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

and

DeepakChopra and why dont you ever reply to questions asked
    of you that concern MJ? #justice4mj

DeepakChopra tell me do you pray for the Jackson family and
    for justice for MJ like the fans do #justice4mj

DeepakChopra you who once claimed to be his friend - why do
    you not speak out for his justice now? #justice4

DeepakChopra all of your words of wisdom are fine-direct some words towards Justice for Michael Jackson #justice4mj

and finally he answered:

MJILOVEU4ever My relationship with Michael remains sacred

http://twitter.com/MJILOVEU4ever

http://twitter.com/DeepakChopra

he has very deep thoughts
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I also believe he is the one who spoke to MJ 2 days before the hoax death.

<!-- m -->http://blog.beliefnet.com/intentchopra/ ... chael.html<!-- m -->
    Two days previously he had called me in an upbeat, excited mood. The voice message said, "I've got some really good news to share with you."

As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Another tweet :

The past is gone . It is not here. Today is new & fresh. To be born anew to infinite possibilities is resurrection. Happy Easter
  • Deepak is a very spiritual being, I don't really think that post meant anything but what was in his mind and what he talks about. He posts stuff like that everyday.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    I love his philosophy of life
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Hmm...Guys did you see the picture that Deepak Chopra's son (Gotham Chopra) use on his twitter page, It's a picture from The Fated and Gabriel Star, the main character, has Michael's characteristics. The bright tiles that light up under his feet remind us to Billie Jean and also the hero hide his face under a hood, thing that Michael used to do when he didn't want to be recognized. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And also is interesting the place where Gabriel is hiding, somewhere on Asia, China or Japan <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    This is the picture: