chanel7080chanel7080 Posts: 10
edited January 1970 in News
tell me what you think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Nothing, why would there?
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Nothing, why would there?

Some people think something might happen on the 25th.

I have no idea since so far, every "clue" that something "important" would happen on certain dates has been wrong....
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I honestly think that January 25th will be yet another date to come and go with no BAM. That date will pass with many people ready to predict the next "important" date. I admittedly have given up on chasing dates. Too many have passed and left me feeling disappointed and discouraged to take "important" dates seriously.

tell me what you think <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Nothing, why would there?
    Better to have no expectaion IMO, so I agree with you.
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    A big fat NOTHING.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    I think people mistake WHAT for WHO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> There are dates lined up that drop hints at us.

Just sit back, and pretend you're at Neverland.. And Michael has hidden easter eggs everywhere.. and you're looking for them.. Sometimes they are big, and sometimes they are small.. And he's laughing at you looking so close, but so far off.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Are you having fun yet?

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
  • NOTHING what so ever...
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    wouldnt it be amazing if he came back tommorow.......and said......as he did in GHOSTS....."DID I SCARE YA???".......XXXXX
  • wouldnt it be amazing if he came back tommorow.......and said......as he did in GHOSTS....."DID I SCARE YA???".......XXXXX

Ha ha and then we would reply with: NO WE KINDA EXPECTED YOU

• Isn't today the real end of the Jacksons reality show?? maybe there someone could find a clue.
    Isn't today the real end of the Jacksons reality show?? maybe there someone could find a clue.

Wait, you mean there's gonna be another one?!?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Dang, now I have to sit through another one of those shows... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Isn't today the real end of the Jacksons reality show?? maybe there someone could find a clue.

Wait, you mean there's gonna be another one?!?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Dang, now I have to sit through another one of those shows... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I thought the Jacksons said that last episode was the more "emotional" of the series, but that the 24th was the season finale, with the "mind blowing surprise". But I'm sure is nothing, as usual with the Jackson family.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Well 25th Jan 2010 is 7 months since Michael "Died"
    The number guys will have fun with that, I don't expect anything to happen really, as I would expect the unexpected from Michael
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    i hope it's BAM! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

figured i shouldn't be afraid to anticipate big things from happening on the 25th since it is another significant date. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> why be afraid of being disappointed? that's like a non-believer mentality... not letting themselves get their hopes up that mj is alive so they don't have to go through another round of pain if he isn't. IMO.

It's all for L.O.V.E.
    I'm excited guys!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    It won't be a surprise if nothing happened but don't you think we haven't heard for a long time now something from TMZ ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Maybe something about Murray ???
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Nothing.
    If he's alive, and if wants to comeback, he can't comeback suddenly.

When it will be the bamsday, there will be a few news and events before it.
  • When's Dr Murray due back in court?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Isn't today the real end of the Jacksons reality show?? maybe there someone could find a clue.

Your lucky you have seen the shows already ! here in the uk we still have to sit through them
    next month !! ha ha
  • I don't think he's going to return tomorrow because the This Is It sales event is going on and, I don't know, I don't think he'll return before it goes on sale. Especially since the whole Grammy thing is being talked about.. which is the 31st.. I feel like it might be more likely that something big could happen then. I feel like it has to be a time when a whole lot of people are already watching. But who knows.. we could still be "waiting" a year from now, I think it's more about the message than a date. When the time is right, when Michael feels that enough people understand why he did it and will be able to back him up with the correct information, then he will...what do you call it... BAM! lol <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Absolutely nothing will happen!
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    I expect something to be in the news tomorrow....like, you know, good ole TMZ or something.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    I also am betting on absolutely nothing happening. I learned after i thought TII would produce an alive MJ that dates mean nothing to mean, IF he comes back...he'll do it when he wants to...and not when someones says he will. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • INFORMATION OVERLOAD IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

guys.. we are about to be bombarded with info and its going to start 25th Jan.. dont give up hope and dont let it upset you. I just know there is going to be developments and news. Probably will be about Murray and the investigation and also TII. KEEP STRONG