Dr. Murray Set To Be Charged

ILuvUMoreMJILuvUMoreMJ Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• OMG, once again? Nothing new for now...
    anyway, I don't think he will be charged...
    What's your thoughts?
  • I won't hold my breath <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but they'll look really stupid if they post this twice and nothing happens again. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • exactly, I agree 100% <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    early next week...
    after the Grammy? Maybe after the BAM???
  • when the grammys are exactly?

another possible date to the return was Feb 14th, the day of love! but the next week is before this day!
  • watch out for feb 14th <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • when the grammys are exactly?

another possible date to the return was Feb 14th, the day of love! but the next week is before this day!
    next sunday, Jan 31st
    but I don't think it will be the BAMSDAY...Anyway, I'm sure we're gonna cry watching the Earth Song 3d tribute...
  • another possible date to the return was Feb 14th, the day of love! but the next week is before this day!

So is every day of every month, so please stop making big deals of "possible return dates", but rather focus on Mike's message.

As for Murray set to be charged: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • another possible date to the return was Feb 14th, the day of love! but the next week is before this day!

So is every day of every month, so please stop making big deals of "possible return dates", but rather focus on Mike's message.

Yes...How many times did they say it since June?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well I lost count! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

Exactly... imo we should stop speculating about returndates. We drive ourselves crazy this way...
    Maybe it happens, maybe not. Just wait and see.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Will the real Dr. Murray please stand up?
  • TMZ once again, who else? They are always first, and they are not a SAFE/TRUE source..

Everything they write now is taking as the "truth"
  • ejayejay Posts: 455

Yes...How many times did they say it since June?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wonderfully said MO! We are to be looking and WHY...and not WHEN...and I for one need to know why this happened..
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Exactly ... "Could be charged," perhaps, perhaps can be .......... ,.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Will the real Dr. Murray please stand up?

LMAO!!! Wouldnt that be riot if they arrested the white Dr Murray!!!
  • What I'm waiting for is when TMZ reports that the cops went to nab Dr Murray only to find him missing, amcradded, ran to the hills, APB out, now on the FBI's Most wanted list and nobody knows nutin'.

In view of this being the hoax it is gang, that would be my best vision of them dragging this out forever until even we have thoughts of giving up ????????
  • What I'm waiting for is when TMZ reports that the cops went to nab Dr Murray only to find him missing, amcradded, ran to the hills, APB out, now on the FBI's Most wanted list and nobody knows nutin'.

In view of this being the hoax it is gang, that would be my best vision of them dragging this out forever until even we have thoughts of giving up ????????

Yep, Im surprised he hasnt ran to the hills by now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...They've been warning him all over the place! Run Conrad run, you'll be arrested next week, or maybe next month, hmm next year?
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    They announced it so many times since June it's really ludicrous <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Today I'm having one of my bad day my the way, but I won't let this kind of news get me, I won't.
  • I think this comes to stress that... saying:
    "Watch guys! You see how it happens?
    It´s all really clear now and they can keep going on, again an again, with a little chicken food and that´s enough to cheat people..."
    It happens with world news all the time. Repeat and repeat without saying something new so it becomes similar to a truth. So it´s even funny and ridiculous from this point of view.
    Don´t know if I express myself.
  • And don't let your radar be so ultimately tuned on Dr Murray that you miss other important news they may be trying to hide with the diversion of Murray. We have learned a lot haven't we?
  • I think this comes to stress that... saying:
    "Watch guys! You see how it happens?
    It´s all really clear now and they can keep going on, again an again, with a little chicken food and that´s enough to cheat people..."
    It happens with world news all the time. Repeat and repeat without saying something new so it becomes similar to a truth. So it´s even funny and ridiculous from this point of view.
    Don´t know if I express myself.

You mean if someone tells you something long enough, eventually you will begin to believe it?
  • Not me... but many people does.
    It´s like the terror, terror, terror, terror, terror, terror, terror... thing.
    This was even said a century ago by... don´t remember, JP Morgan or someone.
    It´s on Zeitgeist.
    No we can see those repetitions as a wink <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Not me... but many people does.
    It´s like the terror, terror, terror, terror, terror, terror, terror... thing.
    This was even said a century ago by... don´t remember, JP Morgan or someone.
    It´s on Zeitgeist.
    No we can see those repetitions as a wink <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.

"If I would repeat a lie to you, would you start believing it?"

[youtube:2xip9cr5]

This one ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->