• Incredible! Amazing!
    I mean, this is official stuff.

Here are some screenshots:

tiidvdmed.jpg
    tiidvdt01med.jpg
    tiidvdt02med.jpg
    tiidvdt03med.jpg

Someone asked before about this text in another topic about DVD,
    but there was no answer and I think this well worth a topic apart.
    You may change this topic subject to have more attention on it,
    (just an idea)
    something like Thai text in TII DVD...
    as this may be a clue itself.

Thank you for posting this.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you for posting this! I will have to play the Blu-Ray version today to see if this screen or something similar is on it...I have the DVD/BR combo from Target and this was not on the DVD...thanks again!
  • i dont know to believe it or not hmmm interestin in deed i will leave with thise for the night and head back to my padded cell and dream of Mr. Jackson
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    You may change this topic subject to have more attention on it,
    (just an idea)

I agree that if you change the subject people won't miss it.
  • You may change this topic subject to have more attention on it,
    (just an idea)

I agree that if you change the subject people won't miss it.

Thanks guys <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think some other thread wrote about this being something about not doing piracy as Thailand is (becoming/is) the biggest "industry" for illegal copies.
  • But the text is not about piracy if this translation is correct, isn´t it? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Anyone who have TII DVD can tell me please if you can see the thai message?
    I don´t have it so I don´t kno if it´s actually so or just one guy on YT says so...
    Thank you!
  • gosh i really need to get my lab top so i can go back and look at all this stuff while i am watching the movie lol
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Anyone who have TII DVD can tell me please if you can see the thai message?
    I don´t have it so I don´t kno if it´s actually so or just one guy on YT says so...
    Thank you!
    mine isn't in thai but it does say ''all things in this documentary/film are for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. the things said don't reflect the opinions of Sony.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Anyone who have TII DVD can tell me please if you can see the thai message?
    Thank you!

I found it on my disc. It doesn't play normally but I was looking for easter eggs and hidden stuff so I ripped it to my computer and I found that disclaimer in Thai and a few other languages too.
  • Aha, thank you very much Jacksonology and Jessica!
    Aha, thank you very much Jacksonology and Jessica!
    no problem. and mine is in english btw it shows before the movie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> just another thing to add to the movie theory
    Aha, thank you very much Jacksonology and Jessica!

If I get a chance later today I'll rip it again and upload the different language warning parts on youtube. Yeehaw! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Oh, that would be wonderful!
    Guess how many languages the disclaimer is seen in?

7 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The only way I can seem to make the video work is through the front page of my channel. If I try to view it directly or link to it directly it keeps saying not yet processed even though I uploaded it an hour ago.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/C17H21NO#p/u/0/YDDF6x_Uk8s<!-- m -->

If it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere else. Youtube is giving me all kinds of problems lately.
  • Thank you very, very much Jessica!

Amazing, 7 languages <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Here you have the direct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDF6x_Uk8s

[youtube:hzszqg06]

By the way, the Spanish version is a little weird because of the words used.
    Doesn´t sound like a regular disclaimer.
    The Comments and Interviews are for ENTERTAINMENT Only?? Oh Ok Gotcha Sony, This Is It is only for our entertainment not about Michael and his ''last days'' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->