Sharing My Wallpapers

Comments

• Thank you for these hun..You are really talented..These pictures are just beautiful..
    Thank you for sharing them with us..I really appreciate it..Take care..xx <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    woooooow Wooooooow!!! Amazing job!!! Fantastic!!! there you go girl!!!!

Thaaaanks!!!!
    This 4 u

Circus_zoom%20copy.jpg
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    I love you!!! And welcome back! Hope your mood is up again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One tiny tiny request: can you make one from the 2006 World Music Awards in London? I LOVE his looks at that event!
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Thaaaanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Thanks everyone! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Yes, I am feeling a bit better...
    I love you!!! And welcome back! Hope your mood is up again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

One tiny tiny request: can you make one from the 2006 World Music Awards in London? I LOVE his looks at that event!
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

I'll see what I can do! First, I have to go to the animal shelter, so give me a few hours, but I will work on your request when I get back!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> And I'm glad you all like the walls <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for the flowers!
  • You know, he had to know he looked good, you know? He had to know!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I take your word sweety!

I want to see Captain EO in wallpaper!!!!!!

Thaaaaanks

I've never made Captain EO wallpapers before! You've given me a new project, thanks! I'm on it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Wow Gema, good choice!!! I'll be waiting very 'patiently' mjgirl86!! I thank you in advance! You're doing a very great and needed job <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    OMG mjgirl86, you already made them, I didn't see the second page, I just red 'Captain EO' and started to post without thinking or reading further, I was already in heaven, heeeheeee. Tenx, they're beautiful!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    *Is working on the wallpapers* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

@Do

Aww, your welcome! Thanks for the comments, guys! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • These are great mjgirl86! Thanks for posting! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I would like to request some more BAD whenever U have time. TY!
    Okay.... whew!... I took my time on these, because yes, he does look very good at this event... here you are!! Enjoy!

<!-- m -->http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=KuJ ... ewhg%3D%3D<!-- m -->
    hhmm, I am indecisive...Captain Eo or Gold pants...hhmmm, ok I PUT BOTH <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    great thread <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

I love to look at thouse great pictures of MJ! Wonderfull <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Here we are again.. I tried getting myself together, and for the time being, we can bring this thread back to life! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Here are those wallpapers again that you all love!

Even Prince is turned on by this thead, haha! I kid, I kid.
    Prince.gif

th_SexyMichael.jpg th_MichaelSexy.jpg th_MichaelJackson-ABeautifulSoul-1.jpg

th_BEAUTIFUL_MICHAEL.jpg th_MICHAEL-GodSent.jpg th_Michael-TheWorldsBestInfluence.jpg

th_Michael-KingoftheWorld.jpg th_MichaelLovingtheCrowd.jpg th_Michael-ThePout.jpg

th_BeautifulMichael.jpg th_MichaelFlirtingwiththeCrowd.jpg th_MICHAEL-KINGOFPOP.jpg

I'll post the rest later, I had to manually make thumbnails. As of now, no requests please... I'm just reposting the old ones for you all, for now.

On the pics from TII:He looks better than for about 4 years. Hope he is recovering and will look even greater
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I love to look at thouse great pictures of MJ! Wonderfull <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Great signature <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137

Great signature <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol yes i know, i could look at my signature for hours-days-months-years... looooool <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    mjgirl86 I Love You! I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!

He's one of those who get sexier by every year. I'd LET "old" Michael take me ANYWHERE he wants!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thanks!! He's even more gorgeous in the wallpapers. You did an excellent job!
    mjgirl86 I Love You! I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!I Love You!

He's one of those who get sexier by every year. I'd LET "old" Michael take me ANYWHERE he wants!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Your welcome! I love you more! And YES, he is SEXAY... "old" Michael is MMMM... lol <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

And about that siggy, @joyaboya

O_o hella sexy... muwahawhaw... <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Wooow !!!! ...it's hot here ! You're the best, mjgirl ! Thank you !
  • For MJFor MJ Posts: 23
    mjgirl86, can you do one with the pictures from Come Together? That's one of my favorites!!! Thanks.
    @ Pancake77 and For MJ

You both basically want Bad Era, so I hope making Come Together pleases you both <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I will work on that today <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • For MJFor MJ Posts: 23
    Yahoooo!!!! Thank you sooo much!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    YAY!!! Welcome back!! I missed your wallpapers girl!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Almost done <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Sorry for the wait.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I keep making wallpapers.. I am being a perfectionist...