TII pics from old forum?

MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFFMJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi,

I remember on the old forum there was a link to great pics from TII and I can't seem to find it.
Could someone possibly post the link to that post if it is still available?

Much appreciated and many thanks!

Comments

• I don't know if it's that link your looking for but there is great pics from TII on that page. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=102<!-- l -->
  • I don't know if it's that link your looking for but there is great pics from TII on that page. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks so much for the links but the above link does not work.I download the zip file and it won't open <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Thanks so much for the links but the above link does not work.I download the zip file and it won't open <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Oh,I'm sorry,I don't understand why it doesn't work for you <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Here a few PICS from TII posted by JACKSONGIRL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4630<!-- l -->

Oh,I'm sorry,I don't understand why it doesn't work for you <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Here a few PICS from TII posted by JACKSONGIRL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4630<!-- l -->

Thanks for the link..those photos are amazing!!!
  • MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF here some more TII pics posted by JACKSONGIRL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4765<!-- l -->