I found this foto around the web

mj-amulance.jpg

already posted?
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169

mj-amulance.jpg

already posted?
    Already posted and very much fake.
  • I refuse to believe that it is possible to get that pic from those windows.
    It's totally possible and a paramedic on the other forum proved it to us by taking photo's thru her own ambulance at different times of day in different light...each time she got a very clear shot of the inside of the ambulance despite the fact that she had doubts.
  • Anyone tried to get a picture of the inside of the current ambulance to know if the stuff in the pict fit or looks to be an old ambulance ?
    And by the same way to know if the angles fit ?
    Do they keep ambulance during 20 to 25 years (if the original pic was take around 1985) with the old machine inside ? (Who keep a car for 20 years ? lol)

I found this.

80678247.jpg

It's not an old ambulance. And the equipment is current as well. Certainly NOT from 1985. I'm pretty sure that was already discussed as fake because it came from some bazaar, unrelated source. But I made a video discussing the equipment you're seeing in the picture:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1b2jbipg8<!-- m -->
    And I also made a topic where I took pictures through an ambulance window. The angle is correct:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4518<!-- l -->
    ahhh....there you are ladymedic! I just made a post about you, I got confused and thought you were on the other forum. You did so much to show us that this picture is very possible and that the equiptment is current. Thanks for telling us the truth despite what we want to believe!
  • chiarawebchiaraweb Posts: 40

already posted?
    Already posted and very much fake.

thank you
    exactly!
    I refuse to believe that it is possible to get that pic from those windows.
    exactly!
    I've done it.
    exactly!
    I've done it.
    she's done it and I've seen the pics...very very clear...Thanks LadyMedic for those pics and taking the time to do them when we all had so many questions in our head about the possibility of being able to capture that image.
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    what about this one

<!-- l -->download/file.php?id=1582<!-- l -->

someone posted it here some time ago (and looks fake to me)
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    what about this one

There is an entire thread just about that photo. The photo was altered and blurred out using photoshop by a gal from another forum/community. She submitted it to a an EMT community to get info on the ambulance itself, what kind it was, new or old, etc. I emailed the gal myself and she told me all of this.
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    what about this one

There is an entire thread just about that photo. The photo was altered and blurred out using photoshop by a gal from another forum/community. She submitted it to a an EMT community to get info on the ambulance itself, what kind it was, new or old, etc. I emailed the gal myself and she told me all of this.

nice, ty for the information =)
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    I just briefly skimmed through the posts, so sorry if this has already been posted, but have you guys seen this??
    [youtube:4xndarqp]
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I just briefly skimmed through the posts, so sorry if this has already been posted, but have you guys seen this??
    [youtube:19t7yfmo]

Yes. There are at least a couple of threads on Oxman and this stuff about the photo and MJ on stage etc.
  • I just came across this link, not sure if it is real or this has been posted on another forum...what do u think???

<!-- m -->http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/micha ... ke-220197/<!-- m -->
    I just came across this link, not sure if it is real or this has been posted on another forum...what do u think???

<!-- m -->http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/micha ... ke-220197/<!-- m -->
    It's been brought up quite a few times and is entirely fake. It was initially used on an EMS forum where the girl photoshopped MJs face to ask about the ambulance. Not real.

post-4784-125882324738.jpg

That's the picture.
  • filmhoaxfilmhoax Posts: 7
    what about this one

well where did that person get the image from? how come her picture has the full view of the medics? and the angle of MJ's face on the blurred pic seems to be different.

this blurred pic is not the same as the pic we've seen everywhere.

someone please explain this.
    what about this one

well where did that person get the image from? how come her picture has the full view of the medics? and the angle of MJ's face on the blurred pic seems to be different.

this blurred pic is not the same as the pic we've seen everywhere.

someone please explain this.

That picture was released:
    2cy0g40.png
    *It automatically shrunk down to fit on the board. If you go to the direct link:
    <!-- m -->http://i25.tinypic.com/2cy0g40.png<!-- m -->
    You'll see that it extends farther to the right, just like the fake photo.

And the faked picture is not feasibly possible. The ET tube seems to go into the patient's neck, and their head is turned to the side. The entire set up is totally wrong and impossible.

Edit -
    Here's another version of it:
    media_xl_109000.jpg
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Has anyone seen or heard this guy talking, the one who took the picture? We've heard Ben say who it was and we've heard Ben give his account of how it came to be, but if the guys who work as Papps don't know who he is, why should we take the word of Ben, who everyone knows was a friend of MJ's.

You'd think he would tell his story.

Yes, yes, yeeeees!!!!! First of all, how in the heck did he get that shot standing as far back as he had? We should do a lil investigating to determine what type of camera he's using (most papps aren't using some digital camera from Target. Most importantly, having gotten the lucky shot and the cash he would've been a household name by now.