Prince, Paris AND Blanket at the Grammy's

2»

Comments

• Nice speach by Prince and Paris.
    Prince now looks more like Dr. Klein <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

What ? Prince looks like Dr. Klein ? Not at all, why would he, they are not even related ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Prince will be a heartbreaker when he's older for sure. His voice is just like Michael's and his presence in front of an audience is captivating.

Paris is going to be a stunner too - I guess that she'll be a very shrewd business-woman when she's older. She seems to be very clever.

And little Blanket? Wow he he has so got Michael's beautiful eyes.

These children are beautiful and no wonder they are Michael's life. They are a credit to him.
    XX
  • Paris looks/sounds way older than she did just 7 months ago.. did anyone else notice that?
  • Prince is cute, which is why he can't possibly be Klein's kid.

Paris is so beautiful~ She doesn't look older to me. I think it just might be the glasses and haircut.

Blanket, I've never seen such an intense child... He's adorable, but I can't help but think he needs a hug, seriously.
  • joe-jackson.jpg

1264995203_jackson-290.jpg

They both look extremely different. O_o

michael_jackson_memorial_blanket_paris_prince.jpg
  • Beautiful Blanket... he has Michaels eyes... his eyes are so like Michaels it is breath taking....

This picture was taken last night at the Grammys (backstage).. dont ask me where i got it, but this picture (and others) will be in the press tomorrow.
  • Bigger one:
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    They look a bit different...but could be because of the new haircut?
  • They look a bit different...but could be because of the new haircut?

Maybe. It wasn't the hair so much that caught my eye, it was how much older they looked in a 7 month span.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    They look a bit different...but could be because of the new haircut?

Maybe. It wasn't the hair so much that caught my eye, it was how much older they looked in a 7 month span.

But in that age you change so quick...
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Nice speach by Prince and Paris.
    Prince now looks more like Dr. Klein <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I agree I always felt like he favored Dr Klein after it was discussed that he could be the biological father. He got his ears and eyes but he's still MJ's boy because he was raised by him and that's who he knows as his daddy regardless. Paris was raised by him since a baby too so that's her daddy as well. I do believe that blanket is his biological son because he looks just like MJ as a child only lighter skin tone and long hair.
  • They look a bit different...but could be because of the new haircut?

But in that age you change so quick...

Yeah, we got to them at their pre-teen years. No doubt they'll look even more different next time we see them.
    They look the same to me *shrug* It's just the hair.
  • OMG DancingtheDream those pictures of those kids look magnificant :'( ...seeing Blankets eyes seriously bring tears to my eyes because of how he reminds me soo much of Michael <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> and then the one on the earlier post with the picture of blanket sitting down at the memorial...he looks so sad like he didnt like whoever that was taking a picture of him...Oh Blanket seems so sensitive to his surroundings...

Ladies please dont lust over MJs children lol i find that a little scary...
  • After receiving complaints about this thread I went through it and deleted quite a few inappropriate posts about Prince. I don't think I have to say more. Those who participated (I'm not addressing the members saying the posts were inappropriate) should think twice before posting comments like that.
  • this is a little off topic but Lionel seems to like...not age <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael has great children. They are beautiful and very well raised. Michael did a very good job with them. You can see Michael in them.
  • seems like prince and paris both grew up so much these last 7 months, i have looked at some pics of them... from the "last days" of Michael with them... Prince and Paris (especially Prince) looked much younger. but Blanket looked the same... such is the case now.. he didn't grow up that much as his elder bro and sis did.
  • Those kids are truly INCREDIBLE!! And Blanket looks SO like Michael its eerie! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->