Who should play MJ if a new movie is made about his life?

2»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Chris Tucker is a good one, didn't even think about that. Johnny Depp would do him justice portraying his life, but you do have a point, the dancing & singing I'm not so sure about. I mean they could us Michael's voice but the dancing would still be a problem. & then something I didn't think of, Johnny Depp's speaking voice is waaayyy too deep.
  • Can I nominate myself for Mrs MJ??
    no you cant im already cast as the lead female hahahaha <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ... no really i am <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Chris Tucker is a good one, didn't even think about that. Johnny Depp would do him justice portraying his life, but you do have a point, the dancing & singing I'm not so sure about. I mean they could us Michael's voice but the dancing would still be a problem. & then something I didn't think of, Johnny Depp's speaking voice is waaayyy too deep.
    Johnny depp said himself he has to left feet and he isnt a good dancer haha <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I don't know... he looks like he's got some color to me in Captain EO... and beyond. But I agree, it would be nice to see someone portray him well for once.
    yea your right in captain EO, he still seems kinda black just not as dark but he looks a little darker then the bad era , by the bad era he was already becoming lighter but he was kinda caramel, he had a mix of both colors so he was very soft brown, which i loved <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but deep down hell always be my chocolate puff <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->