MORE CLEAR GORGEOUS THIS IS IT PICTURES :)

JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Okay so another user asked for more this is it pictures so ladies brace yourselves, this one is going to be kinda long <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
but of course it'll be just as gorgeous, here are a couple more clear and adorable mj pictures <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
enjoy ladies even at 50 he still looks cute as ever XD

16genvc.jpg
29nv1gp.jpg
23tqgq0.jpg
30adook.jpg
b4b70l.jpg
r2sw9z.jpg
2rppd2w.jpg
1rxnab.jpg
2qxc5tw.jpg
2ch2880.jpg
2rh8mf8.jpg
2rf4jz7.jpg
2i7925i.jpg
1p738p.jpg
331zpec.jpg
2qxrwbm.jpg
2i0zwu9.jpg
4si0p4.jpg

That's it for now enjoy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Wowwwwwwww thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    wonderfull pictures how handsome he looked would never believe he was 50 what a man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wowwwwwwww thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    No problem <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wonderfull pictures how handsome he looked would never believe he was 50 what a man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yes i agree he was still gorgeous, at 50 he could pass for early 40's its amazing, he always was baby faced <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i mean when he was 25 he looked younger, and when he was 32 he looked like he was in his early 20's so go figure he would look young <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->, i just wish he could see how gorgeous he really was. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Somebody tell me, how is that possible for a man to look THAT hot!!!!!?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh))))))
  • Thanks so much for posting these..it is much appreciated!
    They are so beautiful and I love the ones of him smiling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I was wondering if I may ask did you make these as caps from your DVD or did you find them on a website?
    These are treasures and I wish that the concerts could have happened because to see the excitement and sparkle in his eyes,those smiles,his excitement about ideas for the show,watching the footage with Kenny with pure excitement for the 3D films and looking at photos with Kenny and watching and directing everything to make sure it was just so we can tell he was really enjoying himself,excited about the shows and special effects and was so into it contrary to statements from people that he was lazy,being hand fed and all the other crap <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    If he had to do what he did due to someone or people threatening him and he was in fear of his and the kids lives and had to go into hiding through witness protection or something,there will be hell to pay! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh))))))
    haha remember its Michael freaking Jackson anything is possible <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> remember he walks on the moon haha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks so much for posting these..it is much appreciated!
    They are so beautiful and I love the ones of him smiling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I was wondering if I may ask did you make these as caps from your DVD or did you find them on a website?
    These are treasures and I wish that the concerts could have happened because to see the excitement and sparkle in his eyes,those smiles,his excitement about ideas for the show,watching the footage with Kenny with pure excitement for the 3D films and looking at photos with Kenny and watching and directing everything to make sure it was just so we can tell he was really enjoying himself,excited about the shows and special effects and was so into it contrary to statements from people that he was lazy,being hand fed and all the other crap <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    If he had to do what he did due to someone or people threatening him and he was in fear of his and the kids lives and had to go into hiding through witness protection or something,there will be hell to pay! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    these ones i found but i can take some screen captures from the movie , i will do that as my next project <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Love the one where he's hugging the dancer, so so sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • yes

but still think he needs some good home cooked food
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Thanks for posting these pics. They are lovely <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But Michael looks so tired <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> the one where he is eating snacks, he looks extreemly tired.
  • enjoy ladies even at 50 he still looks cute as ever XD[/size]
    2rppd2w.jpg
    That's it for now enjoy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree with you and thankyou for this! I like this picture the most! It's like "Bleahhh" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • [/quote]
    these ones i found but i can take some screen captures from the movie , i will do that as my next project <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

oooo,can't wait!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks again so much!!!!!
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

We want more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more!

Michael is beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
  • OMG thank youuu!! He looks sooo good in TII, definitely not 50! It would be great if you could take some more pictures, but take your time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Many hugs to you!
  • BEAUTIFUL. GORGEOUS. How could anyone who looked like that be dead in 24? I don't believe it. Michael is alive.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I'm not even 20, but this man...I love you, MJ!
  • Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I am loving these pics so much.

It really does make a pleasant change to find sharp and clear pics of Michael, especially pics of him in natural poses and goofing around!! He looks fantastic! What a man! A beautiful man! These pics have cheered me up!

XXXX
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    2rf4jz7.jpg

with those glasses on i keep thinking BAD ERA ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • very unusaul specs
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh))))))
    anythings possible with mj <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • these ones i found but i can take some screen captures from the movie , i will do that as my next project <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

oooo,can't wait!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks again so much!!!!![/quote]
    No problem <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

We want more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more!

Michael is beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
    lol i'll try to get some more soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG thank youuu!! He looks sooo good in TII, definitely not 50! It would be great if you could take some more pictures, but take your time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Many hugs to you!
    sure i will as soon as a get a chance off work <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->