You must see this........a mini Michael Jackson!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited February 2010 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/2 ... comments=1<!-- m -->

and this one will cheer us up. We all need it. Enjoy. 2good2btrue.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB ... re=related<!-- m -->

Comments

• ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Outstanding performance:) I must admit however that when they started shouting "michael michael" I felt very sad:(

It's amazing to be reminded just how MJ reached the world & the children:)
  • Not bad ad all.But its sooo very sat that Michael have to suffer this mutch to be hounert the way only he diserves!
  • Great little dancer and a long routine. Every single one of these dance moves are just so iconic. Love it!
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Not bad ad all.But its sooo very sat that Michael have to suffer this mutch to be hounert the way only he diserves!

This comment is very good and close to my opinion. Thanks
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    awww,that was fantastic,and hes only 7...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    WOW! Amazing!

I always try on myself to move like that..but ahem...yupP:D

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

but my beatit-dance becomes better and better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WOW he is a very good dancer...better then me i have no rythym
  • I LIVE IN INDIA AND I SAW THIS EPISODE OF DANCE INDIA DANCE...I JUST ADORE THAT KID.....IT KINDA REMINDED ME OF MICHAEL JACKSON PERFORMING WHEN HE WAS JUST LIKE THIS KID...VERY YOUNG AND INNOCENT.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    That boy can definitely dance. But I hope he graduates before he sells his soul to vultures. Michael's tragic life story should be an example. I hope no one will steal that little boy's childhood.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    MICHAEL WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY CHOSEN HIM PERFORM IN HIS SHOWS. BUT I DO AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE LITTLE BOYS INNOCENCE. HE HAS TO EMBRACE HIS CHILDHOOD FIRST, THEN REALISE HIS DREAMS AS A PROFESSIONAL DANCER...........GOOD JOB LITTLE MJ. HOW PROUD WAS HIS FATHER?????
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    He was great !