Gene Simmons - his thoughts on MJs molestation charges.

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
This is to be published:

The latest issue of Classic Rock magazine has Gene Simmons laying into Michael Jackson.

Kiss bassist Gene Simmons has launched a scathing attack on Michael Jackson, saying that there was ‘no question’ that Michael Jackson molested children.

“I knew some of the musicians he toured with, and specifically one who quit because of seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms,” Simmons told Classic Rock. “And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorised to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him…

“Well, you know, where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.”

<!-- m -->http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/gene- ... -molester/<!-- m -->

Comments

• ***** asswipe ..wont be buying anything or watching anything that has to do with kiss or this man...look at his life ...grrrrrr <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    asshole... can i say that here <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    oh nevermind didnt see the post before mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , that long tongued demon has no right to talk shyt about mj.
  • asshole... can i say that here <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

hahah i hope so look at what i posted above you LOL
  • oh nevermind didnt see the post before mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , that long tongued demon has no right to talk shyt about mj.

hahah JINX CASSI!! on the same page i see <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , yeah i saw, we probably writing at the same time, i type slow <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I'm guna hunt him down! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    No one speaks that way about Michael <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    God these people make me soooo angry!
  • What always annoys me about the stories is that people claim to see things and witness these "acts"... and yet all they did was "quit" the job and leave....

Im sorry, but if i witnessed children being abused i would stand up and do something about it! I wouldnt just close my eyes and walk away... but these people never explain that side of it!
  • I don't believe this BS, why didn't these people report MJ or even say anything during the trial. Gene Simmons is lookng for his 15mins of fame, has he a concert or something coming up that he wants publicity for!!!
  • well, same concept in my own language, in case that long tongued guy wants to learn foreign words to describe himself better:
    STRONZO!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Well, as it seems that person didn't even quit because he/she saw molestation. But simply because they saw boys coming out of Michael's hotel rooms? As if it was something new that kids used to sleep in Michael's room or even bed. Point is that it doesn't make him a child molester.

But the thing is that a person like Gene Simmons will never, in his wildest dreams, be able to imagine that somebody might share a bed with someone else without f*cking that person. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I would never believe what another artist says because they are just jealous of Michaels status over their own <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> on tour with him...i doubt he saw little kids leaving the hotel room...but i am sure Michael had lots of kids and women coming up to him for autographs and stuff but that motha f-er got jealous because everyone gives Michael so much love and attention and he doesnt get near as much...
    I mean c'mon who would wanna meet that long tounged person...kinda grosses me out actually eww just thinking about that tongue!!! YUCK <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • What always annoys me about the stories is that people claim to see things and witness these "acts"... and yet all they did was "quit" the job and leave....

Im sorry, but if i witnessed children being abused i would stand up and do something about it! I wouldnt just close my eyes and walk away... but these people never explain that side of it!

maybe we should bring that to his attention i think he has a reality show with an email..not sure though <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> fuckwad!!
  • Why say it now??? It seems strange to me.. is this guy trying to ride off MJ as he is all in the news at the moment??

Do people never give up with this??? The torture and the humiliation of MJ must end!!
  • sorry for the fword
  • <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Brainwashed by the media, much? (About Gene Simmons)
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    Ohh man that Gene Simmons.. still so hungry for the spotlight... that guy is soooo creepy...

and now he is a Sorry *other*ucker to... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • aw ladies dont worry we must not be bothered by scum bags <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> they are useless to humanity and i see a desperate call for attention for gene, i mean it must be hard being ten times below Michael on the hot meter, and also concert wise <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i bet anyone would rather see an mj concert than a kiss concert, so hes probably just letting out some anger and jealousy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so ladies give him a break it must be hard not being a centimeter close to mj <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> so let him live in his little jealous world <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> we all know all his women are michael's left overs <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • did u guys know that this freak actually lived with diana ross? they were in a relationship
    off topic but dian ross' middle names are interesting "eanestine earle" sounds like doc murrays robert earl carter
  • sorry miss typed should read ; earnestine earle
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    "I knew people who toured with him." In other words, "I don't personally know him, so I don't know if it's true, but someone I know said that..." Blah blah blah. There's far more people who can say I know Michael was NOT a child molester, he would NEVER hurt children, than there are to say he was. So who cares what Gene Simmons says, he a washed up rockstar who dressed up like a freakshow, he was probably heavily addicted to drugs at some point. His opinion, which is all that is, is invalid.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    He was in a relationship with Diana Ross? First of all, ewwwww. Secong, maybe he's just spewing hateful remarks out of jealousy because of how close Diana & Michael were & the fact that Michael lived with her at one point too. They were very good friends, that can be threatening to an insecure, jackass of a man in a relationship with her. What an asshole.
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Gene Simmons statements are only allegations & nothing more. He never stated he actually witnessed anything.

Yes, where there is smoke there usually will be fire. However we're talking about MJ here who never made it a secret as to young children coming & going from his home or his hotel.

This guy is going by what the usual man would do. Well MJ isn't your usual man:) He was totally open & honest,..so honest it got him into trouble:(
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    he needs to go swallow his own tongue
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    What always annoys me about the stories is that people claim to see things and witness these "acts"... and yet all they did was "quit" the job and leave....

I agree with you if i saw something wrong i would report it and see it through not get another job This idiot has no talent and no brains they can not talk about Michael like that I hope he gets sued leave poor Michael alone he must be friends with Joan Rivers she is a cow I told you about who loves to joke about Michael i complained to the bbc about her remarks in the new years eve programme and guess what they cant find that programme for gods sake it was on Graham Norton show in the uk and that Graham was just as bad so avoid him he mad a joke of swings and rounds abouts well that where michael liked to be refering to you no what.. sick of these no brainers