PROOF OF HOAX!!

2»

Comments

• Yep..it is open.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Another live court hearing from TMZ:

Michael Jackson AEG Hearing
    Posted Aug 21st 2009 7:10PM by TMZ Staff
    Several witnesses expected to take the stand today as lawyers for Michael Jackson's estate -- as well as lawyers for Katherine Jackson and Michael's kids -- give testimony about the proposed deal with AEG about a Jackson memorabilia tour.

***KEEP REFRESHING FOR THE LATEST***

UPDATE 7:21 PM ET -- The petition has been approved!!! The AEG deal is done, the memorabilia tour will happen. Finally. The three-city tour could earn as much as $6 million for the estate.

UPDATE 7:20 PM ET -- An attorney for Katherine wants more protections in the agreement to protect the estate and Michael's legacy.

UPDATE 7:14 PM ET -- The attorney for Michael's kids is in favor of the AEG deal.

UPDATE 7:07 PM ET -- And we're back!

UPDATE 5:50 PM ET -- The court has been closed again as one of the senior lawyers for AEG has taken the stand. Outside of court, Taj told reporters the family is more interested in protecting Michael's legacy than in making money. He also told Taj that he planned to do film after the London tour.

UPDATE 5:16 PM ET -- And we're back!!! Tito's son Taj is set to take the stand.

UPDATE 4:50 PM ET -- Court is back in session -- but still closed to the media. But it should be opened back up after the current witness is done.

UPDATE 3:20 PM ET -- John Branca has finished testifying via phone and they've adjourned for lunch. Testimony will begin again in about an hour -- but it is unclear whether the judge will re-open the court. Stay tuned.

UPDATE 1:51 PM ET -- Waiting patiently ...

UPDATE 1:26 PM ET -- The judge will re-open the courtroom after John Branca testifies via phone.

UPDATE 1:21 PM ET -- It happened -- the judge closed the courtroom.

UPDATE 1:15 PM ET -- Tito Jackson's oldest son Taj is in the courtroom.

UPDATE 1:10 PM ET -- The judge is considering closing the courtroom because confidential documents will be discussed.

UPDATE 1:06 PM ET -- AEG is upset because Leonard Rowe, who was expected to testify as an expert witness for Katherine, will not testify -- but he was shown confidential documents as part of disclosure. AEG's lawyers also say those docs have not been returned.

UPDATE 1:00 PM ET -- Change of plans already -- Randy Jackson will not be called as a witness, according to an attorney for the estate.

UPDATE 12:58 PM ET -- Lawyers for all sides -- AEG, the co-administrators, Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson's kids -- are all in place.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/21/michael-j ... z0egYH9raK<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• :evil: <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Pictures speak louder than words... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Can someone in the US just call the courthouse when/if it opens in 30 min.?

Here's the number: (310) 727-6103

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

a reporter has just been live on sky news outside the court and it looked very much OPEN to me.. people walking in and out <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That would be weird, because it's not open yet, if it will be open today. Court opens at 8.30 am, it's 8 am now.

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    a reporter has just been live on sky news outside the court and it looked very much OPEN to me.. people walking in and out <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That would be weird, because it's not open yet, if it will be open today. Court opens at 8.30 am, it's 8 am now.

it showed the doors in the background and people coming out putting umberellas up!! its on at 6.30pm for us, a reporter is there waiting..
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    It's after 10:00am at the court house in the U.S.A. right now.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Sky News is on TV now and they are live from the Courthouse very shortly.
    its likely that he's gonna turn up and be turned away!!! WTH is that about!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    It's after 10:00am at the court house in the U.S.A. right now.

Yes, I just saw I miscounted. But I said it because the site Badkolo was on said it would be open at 11 am. I'll check again.

its likely that he's gonna turn up and be turned away!!! WTH is that about!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Because there have been no charges, he can't surrender himself to anything.
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    I'm getting a LITTLE nervous right now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

it reminds me of the film.. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

everytime you get close he just slips throught the net!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

everytime you get close he just slips throught the net!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

...and that was about one big HOAX too (lol). <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

...and that was about one big HOAX too (lol). <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

hahahahaha.. see its everywhere <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Does it remind anyone of january 18th? the documents were supposed to be released but no one realized it was a holiday <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    <!-- m -->http://www.a-1courier.com/courts.htm<!-- m -->

Please note: because of the current statewide budget cuts, the below information might not reflect work furloughs that have started as of July 2009. It is recommended to confirm hours of operation below with the provided phone numbers.

Has someone called the number to confirm court is open? I'm not in the area otherwise I would call.
  • I just called the one for the Airport Court and a lady answered and said they were OPEN! CHEERS!
  • Keep me updated guys... it's 1 am here. Can't get access to the internet on pc, don't even have sky news on tv. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i am starting to feel like throwing up. (that happens when i'm over tensed)
    I just called the one for the Airport Court and a lady answered and said they were OPEN! CHEERS!

So that means the show is still on. I wonder what will happen today there, get your popcorn folks! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    TMZ:

LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

The plan as of Thursday afternoon: Dr. Murray's lawyers would drive him to the L.A. County Sheriff's Office at the Airport Courthouse in L.A. at 5:30 AM Friday, along with a bail bondsman. Dr. Murray would be booked, post bail and then walk into court without handcuffs or chains.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/dr-conrad ... z0egHOmJbR<!-- m -->

Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What

I just saw this on TMZ website
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-lapd-d-a-arraignment-news-conference/

Conrad Murray's people just told TMZ they are ticked off that they are caught in the middle of a tug of war between the LAPD and the L.A. County D.A. -- and they will show up in court at 1:30 PM today to surrender ... whether charges are filed or not.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0egHWzFrt<!-- m -->

So, filing charges and show op while the court is closed? LMFAO!!!

Harvey is a LAWYER, Harvey KNOWS this. Everybody say HOAX!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    fourlough fridays is what we call it here! I always have time to get starbucks and everything else because IM the only person on the freeway <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->