fox news will have an update next

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
Go to Fox News. The next story is about Murray.

Comments

• Go to Fox News. The next story is about Murray.

Darn it I wish I lived in the US at times like this. Being in the UK sucks!!

I know... Im in UK too. I cant even get on twitter at the moment. Has it crashed or something?
  • online or on TV???

I know... Im in UK too. I cant even get on twitter at the moment. Has it crashed or something?

Twitter is working fine for me X
  • now - Monday. Official announcement.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I AM IN U.K. TOO FOLLOWING THIS CONSTANTLEY......SO NOW ITS MONDAY!!!!.........WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????....XXXX
  • I AM IN U.K. TOO FOLLOWING THIS CONSTANTLEY......SO NOW ITS MONDAY!!!!.........WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????....XXXX
    A hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you made me laugh.... I feel the same.... but I´m in Argentina!!!! I´m so thankful to my parents they made me study english since I was young.....or I would be in a bubble.....
  • rowdyangel, You can see Fox News in the UK. If you have Sky TV, Fox News is on channel 509. Hours of fun.