Conrad Murray's Lawyers Cancel Presser

MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
edited January 1970 in News
Conrad Murray's Lawyers Cancel Presser
Posted Feb 5th 2010 3:30PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team has pulled the plug on a news conference scheduled for this afternoon -- this in light of the news the D.A. plans to file a case on Monday against Murray in the death of Michael Jackson.

As we first reported, a feud between the D.A. and the LAPD over how to bring Murray in has caused a delay in charges being filed. Murray's legal team had planned to show up to court today -- charged or no charges -- but backed off that plan and instead scheduled a news conference.

Then the D.A.'s office put out a release saying they planned on making their case on Monday.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-j ... z0ehMysnyq<!-- m -->

Comments

• SURPRISE SURPRISE

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Duuuuh !

I wonder why this doesnt surprise me at all ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • they get paid for wasting time ( i know i should not have said that!)
  • but why cancel the press conference it says "with or without charges" so i dont get why they cant at least do the conference?
  • but why cancel the press conference it says "with or without charges" so i dont get why they cant at least do the conference?
    it was tactics,

their bluff has been called so they probably thought it not a wise move
  • Conrad Murray's Lawyers Cancel Presser
    Posted Feb 5th 2010 3:30PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team has pulled the plug on a news conference scheduled for this afternoon -- this in light of the news the D.A. plans to file a case on Monday against Murray in the death of Michael Jackson.

As we first reported, a feud between the D.A. and the LAPD over how to bring Murray in has caused a delay in charges being filed. Murray's legal team had planned to show up to court today -- charged or no charges -- but backed off that plan and instead scheduled a news conference.

Then the D.A.'s office put out a release saying they planned on making their case on Monday.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Now thats a surprise well we are down to the wire you guys they can only play this feud out for so long and since when do the cops and DA( lawyer for the cops) scrap like this? this is a first for me like Michael once said its all smoke and mirrors. I am so excited spreading his message and planting the wait and see bug in peoples minds. Love you Michael see you soon!!

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-j ... z0ehMysnyq<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Double post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.