Conrad Murray at Graveside

mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray

Comments

• Have you noticed how the "Daily Mail" has got VERY interested in the Dr Murray story recently? This is the second story in consecutive days on Murray for this paper.

No other newspaper in the UK is taking an interest. Hmmmm....

Also, this quote from the article caught my eye: According to law enforcement sources who have spoken to the site (TMZ), the District Attorney's office and the Los Angeles Police Department had conflicting opinions on how to bring him in.
    Why, oh why, would the DA and LAPD only seem to be talking to TMZ and NO OTHER news outlets?? Seems sooo fishy to me!!

Meanwhile, back on planet Murray... aah.. look how sad he is.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    and the photos made by National Photo Group again... what a surprise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    they look like he was posing for these
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Who is National Photo Group?
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Poor doc Murray.

All he wanted to do is tell da troot.

And now he's left lookin all pitiful at Forrest Lawn. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

these are the guys who are behind the ambulance photo
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250

these are the guys who are behind the ambulance photo

ooooooh really?
  • OMG <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> especially the first pic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This can't be for real,so ridiculous!!!!Now who is gonna beLIEve this...
  • xDD
    I had to laugh when I saw that first picture of him. xD
    I mean, really, he looks like he's trying to figure out if he saw an Ice Cream truck or not.
  • OMG, this really made me laugh!
    However, what bothers me... I can see no trash cans anywhere on this photo... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    bet they were laughing their heads off in between shots <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> alarm bells going off!!! SYMPATHY SHOTS <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What is very interesting, is the company that provided the pictures, it's the same as from the ambulance pic <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Also, why the hell would Murray pose for that many pictures? No pap has been able to take a normal pic of him and this guy gets the exclusive? Think about that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• liegiliegi Posts: 640
    this is not for real. How can anybody believe this?
  • Have you noticed how the "Daily Mail" has got VERY interested in the Dr Murray story recently? This is the second story in consecutive days on Murray for this paper.

No other newspaper in the UK is taking an interest. Hmmmm....

Also, this quote from the article caught my eye: According to law enforcement sources who have spoken to the site (TMZ), the District Attorney's office and the Los Angeles Police Department had conflicting opinions on how to bring him in.
    Why, oh why, would the DA and LAPD only seem to be talking to TMZ and NO OTHER news outlets?? Seems sooo fishy to me!!

Meanwhile, back on planet Murray... aah.. look how sad he is.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    your so right about th uk news pprs.
  • well if mike is dead, since the house is out of the question it is like visiting the scene of the crime.

but if mike is dead then maybe he is trying to reach him, in search of peace - he couldnt save mike(?), question is can he save himself?
  • If Conrad Murray did accidentally kill MJ, I think most people will not be interested in CM's self redemption.
  • yes your right
  • Nice pose. Nice how Ben Evenstad and his crew spotted him there, at a random date and not even where MJ is "burried.." Not even caught.. People struggled to find him, but Ben Evenstad's crew.. Nah..
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    LOL soooo fake! The pics look like they are high quality & the lighting on the second one is too perfect. & could he be any more posed? lol. Give me a break. If he really went there the paps wouldn't have been able to get in so it would at most be a pic from a distance, definitely not this close. With him LOOKING INTO the camera!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    & the fact that it's the same people who got the ONLY ambulance pic, just proves that these are staged photos. It's just like the ambulance pic again. How were they the only ones that knew to go to MJ's home the day he "died" & were the only ones to get a pic? & how did they know to go to FL & get these pics of Murray, yet there was no one else there? & HOW THE H*** WAS CM ALLOWED ACCESS? & why is TMZ the site w/ all the information? Why are major news stations & papers getting all their info from TMZ?!! & why was TMZ the first people on the scene at his house on June 25th? & why were they able to pronounce him dead on their site BEFORE he was pronounced at the hospital? Answer: This is all fake & they are all in the loop w/ someone!
  • & the fact that it's the same people who got the ONLY ambulance pic, just proves that these are staged photos. It's just like the ambulance pic again. How were they the only ones that knew to go to MJ's home the day he "died" & were the only ones to get a pic? & how did they know to go to FL & get these pics of Murray, yet there was no one else there? & HOW THE H*** WAS CM ALLOWED ACCESS? & why is TMZ the site w/ all the information? Why are major news stations & papers getting all their info from TMZ?!! & why was TMZ the first people on the scene at his house on June 25th? & why were they able to pronounce him dead on their site BEFORE he was pronounced at the hospital? Answer: This is all fake & they are all in the loop w/ someone!
    their like jackals

but that's unkind to jackals
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Do you think we are the only people who think this is fake? Are there people in the media who don't believe what's going on (besides Larry King)?
  • It has to be some kind of PR-Stunt.

Please read this...some things are really convincing...e.g. the part
    "Murray was not alone"

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... ayflg.html<!-- m -->
  • mike's 2005 trial, it seemed to last for years- that how i remember it, but i understand that it was 4/5 months. during that time you could see mike look increasing frail, totally understandable and so wrong what those pp did. and there were so many all jumping in.

but anyway, murray has not lost weight ( his belly is still there), with the burden of the last 8 months, if i had this burden on me i would be bones, grey and in need of medical help.
  • That must have been,a long Photoshooting.Look a the shadow .LoL From Sunrise to Sunset <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->