jackson's dad wants to sue over death photos

mollyosheaMJmollyosheaMJ Posts: 90
edited January 1970 in News
Joe Jackson has just filed legal docs asking a court to acknowledge Michael Jackson's family has a right to sue news outlets that published photos of Michael Jackson dead.

Story developing...

Comments

• deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    Joe on a roll he about to sue everybody but why now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • YES YES YES!!!! Go JOE!!!!

I am presuming he is talking about the "ambulance" photo.... if Joe does this, it will bring out a BIG public debate about these photos... they will have to discuss if they are real or photoshopped!!!!

And WAS MJ "dead" in those photos????

YES JOE... LET HIM SUE!!!!
  • Suing over a fake ambulance photo.. hmm this story could get veryy interesting.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed papers with the court in the Michael Jackson estate case, claiming there is legal precedent for a family suing for invasion of privacy when such photos are published.

Although the legal docs don't state which photos he intends to sue over, "Entertainment Tonight" aired a photo of Jackson -- whom paramedics believed was already dead -- as he was taken into an ambulance from his home.

Oxman is trying to get the estate court judge to allow him access to medical records as a prelude for filing such a case.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ei0tdYQ2<!-- m -->
  • this makes the death more real...
  • makes me scared that he may be dead..no??
  • this makes the death more real...

How????
  • Paparazzi made lots of money from this photo and If it is fake that should mean that they used MJ's image to make money, it makes it illegal, no?
    Then its a good idea to sue them! Go Joe!
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Paparazzi made lots of money from this photo and If it is fake that should mean that they used MJ's image to make money, it makes it illegal, no?

Or maybe Joe wants their money. Why do people sue after all? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Why only now? Joe is a little bit obtuse...
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    well theres a slip up straight away!!

paramedics believe him to be dead,

but he was on life support according to others!! why put a dead man on life support, oh and didn't he have a faint pulse 2!!!

pffffffffffffffffff i hope the truth prevails soon.. where that padded cell!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    well theres a slip up straight away!!

paramedics believe him to be dead,

but he was on life support according to others!! why put a dead man on life support, oh and didn't he have a faint pulse 2!!!

pffffffffffffffffff i hope the truth prevails soon.. where that padded cell!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I was asking myself the same question...

I'm getting tired of the different stories.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Photos plural?<br /><br />What other photo(s) are there?
  • Paparazzi made lots of money from this photo and If it is fake that should mean that they used MJ's image to make money, it makes it illegal, no?
    Nice Sig, and i totally agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • YEEEEEEH Yes Joe , I say some folks my have underestimated Joe's determination . Myself included !
  • Photos plural?

All I remember is an ambulance photo, which he wasn't confirmed 100% to be dead yet in.

What other photo(s) are there?

Yep you took it from my mouth!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Joe is determined to get paid one way or the other.
  • Well, I guess he said "photos" instead "photo" (if there´s 1) just in case one of those days, while Michael is "dead" someone achives to spot him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I feel like Joe's suing just for the money, but if he has other intentions, then GO JOE! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Nice Sig, and i totally agree <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Haha thank u! I was waiting for complements 4 my sig LOL