DATELINE ON NOW WATCH! MJ DEATH

edited January 1970 in News
It's on now!

Comments

• phone message left by murray on morning mj died....to BOB? They are saying MJ would have paid a million dollars for one good night of sleep.
  • MJ was afraid to sleep because of night mares about going to jail during trial...wake up screaming
  • Can't wait to hear your guys's thoughts on the episode!
  • messaro told MJ to leave neverland...LAPD was embarassed they lost and would hound him
  • commercial...oh God, they are gonna bring up the story that MJ went into the womans bathroom to apply makeup in the Middle East...Come On! The man can't read Arabic!
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    God, what this man had to go through. It's a real life nightmare
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    I can't watch it here .. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I feel that we're not gonna get much out of this show.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Dam they did not play the complete recorded conversation with Murray but said it could incriminate him in court? I wonder what Murray said on the phone? Also so far I have been watching and it seems like they are trying to make MJ seem like a very bad businessman, hence causing all of the lawsuits from others. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • please i am begging wether u believe them or not to keep us updated because i dont believe in tv lol i dont even own cable...so keep me posted. Im not going to get cable just to watch MJ news plus most of it is fake
  • michael asked a camera man for brighter lighting to take shadows away, "to make it look like I slept" Poor guy! They showed footage of him siging we are the world (very recent) and he only managed to sing a couple of lines, fueling the rumours he wasn't well
    -trying to avoid LA and las vegas because of the easy access to drugs but really missed his mom.
    -500 million in debt (estimated) with no recent records
    -saw a place he liked in Las Vegas and was excited about
    -an ebay shopper at night when he can't sleep...open accounts in staff name and buy buy buy...can't afford
    -Dr. shopped while in Las Vegas
    -chopra son saying he knew how to get his drugs by the dr.s that would give stuff to him
    -enter conrad murray...relationship began from hotel where MJ called him...security reccomended him...treated MJ child and MJ liked him
    -Patients talk highly of Dr Murray
    -3 patients saying Dr Murray saved their lives
    -2009 susspended his practice and become MJ private dr.
    Commerical LOL
  • -taborelli saying MJ regretted some plastic surgery he did as a young guy and now at 50 regretted it
    -demorol song
    -taborelli heard about mj using prophonol years before mj died (dumb ass, he knew and he didn't say anything?)
    -dr. talking about prophonol needs to be used in hospital setting...if not it is Russian roulette
    -50 concerts would exhaust a younger performer! (no duh!)
    -Mj fell into murray lap, mj says you can be my tour dr.
    -patient of murray says that murray was so excited to work with mj
    -patient noticed change in murray, he bacame ennamoured with mj
    -did murray focus on mj after injection? or did he make phone calls and not pay attention
    Commercial LOL
    -
  • whats enamoured mean?...keep going your doing good lol
  • TOXICOLIGY REPORTS TO NOT MATCH DR MURRAY STORY!!!
  • 11:54 PHONE CALL TO PATIENT! AN HOUR AFTER MURRAY SAID HE FOUND MJ!!!
  • 20 MIN BEFORE CALL TO AMBULANCE!!!!!!!! CALM AND COMPOSED ON PHONE CALL...
  • wait im confused go into more detail with those last few posts thats crazy!
  • 20 MIN BEFORE CALL TO AMBULANCE!!!!!!!! CALM AND COMPOSED ON PHONE CALL...

You mean the phone call was registered 20 min. before the time it has been reported?
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    HOW COULD MURRAY MAKE THOSE CALLS AS MJ LAY THERE! OMG! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Ugh, after the let down today, this is all making me sick. I can't stand it anymore. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • So, what do you all think? I'm feeling a real heavy pit in my stomach right about now.
  • So, what do you all think? I'm feeling a real heavy pit in my stomach right about now.
    im not even watching it and just reading what everyone else is seeing and this just does not sound like good news at all..
  • sorry guys, I was trying to listen and post at the same time....Dateline said Murray was on the phone to his patient BOB 20 minutes before the ambulance was called for MJ. He left a message to BOB (they played the message) saying that he was sorry he missed him (BOB) and something about lab results and getting them before he (murray) left. The message sounded cool and calm and records show that this is the last of a few phone calls that lasted for 45 minutes. So, they were wondering, was Murray in the same room watching MJ as he talked on the phone, or in another room away from MJ as he was dying, or did he already know he was gone....
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    If anyone is interested here is a transcript of the Secret Life of Michael Jackson on the Dateline site:

<!-- m -->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35259896/ns ... wsmakers//<!-- m -->