why did mj use double at 02 - it's obvious

speeddemonspeeddemon Posts: 46
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
it just dawned on me why mj could have used a double at the o2.

let's assume the concerts were never meant to happen. i think there would be a fair share of outcry from those that had arranged hotel accomodation, flights... plus some of the stuff mj said would have been lies and fraudulent.

if however a double had said these things, it wasn't mj, which would be quite a considerable difference if a hoax was revealed.

Comments

• waaaaa i never thought of it....:// nice one!!!
  • WHOA nice i never thought of that..! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Hmmm nice points I never thought of this <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Thank you so much <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Same as why on the TV show at the end it said "In loving Memory of Michael Joseph Jackson". If his real middle name is Joe, this would mean nothing and no-one has lied.
  • if however a double had said these things, it wasn't mj, which would be quite a considerable difference if a hoax was revealed.

Ok but even in this case would be Michael´s request...
    or is it that the impersonator is the "bad" person lying?
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Still would be deception. People bought tickets on the assumption they were seeing Michael Jackson. Either way, you would not dupe your fans. And what is happening now with the court case. Is that false? Once you start saying the beginning is false, it ALL has to be false. Personally i prefer to just sit back and watch what is happening, see how the evidence mounts up and is presented.
  • It might not be the real Michael lying, but have you ever heard the term half-truth, or manipulation? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    what if MJ is missing???
    what if he left all... and dissapear??
    would make sense the funeral for a issing person pronunced dead after some time missing... maybe sony and aeg use an impersonator to go on with the concerts...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    LMP said that MJ could go away suddenly and come back after months. But, would he do that again having kids?
    LMP said that MJ could go away suddenly and come back after months. But, would he do that again having kids?

I think that the family knows but the only way to make this "legally", with the DC and funeral and all is with a missing person that at some point will be back <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I think that the family knows but the only way to make this "legally", with the DC and funeral and all is with a missing person that at some point will be back <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Legally with the DC. Do you have a link or info about it? It is a legal aspect to consider.

Legally with the DC. Do you have a link or info about it? It is a legal aspect to consider.

I don´t have a link but I just saw a movie and think that would fit in this case... Cast Away with tom hanks