Poll: What will happen Monday?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Just for fun, I'm very curious what you think... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Who is "Badkola"??

I think charges will be filed, but they wont be against Murray and they wont be for the charge of Manslaughter.
  • 'Murray will trip over a banana peel, crack his head and die' aaaaaaaaaaahahahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Who is "Badkola"??

Badkolo is a chatmod <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think charges will be filed, but they wont be against Murray and they wont be for the charge of Manslaughter.

Good one. But against who and for what?

• Those were funny most of them cracked me up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I chose the first one... nothing will happen.
  • Good night all, I want to talk because I was called into question! My name is Daniela. I'm 30 and I'm Italian and I live in ROME! Many people ask me and send me emails because they think I'm Bow! I would say that someone has my name (neversaynever) and considering the fact that I do not know this person (neversaynever) and do not think I ever talked to her, I wonder how did she think this about me! I say that:
    1 I've always been a Mike's fans
    2 I'm not a fake
    3 I do not need to become famous and I do not care!
    Thank you all. I hope every doubt has been resolved! I believe that everyone of us knows that Mike is alive, and I think that all hope he comes back soon! Keep the faith and a big kiss and hug!
    daniela7979
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Just don't forget to look for the garbage can(s)
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Good night all, I want to talk because I was called into question! My name is Daniela. I'm 30 and I'm Italian and I live in ROME! Many people ask me and send me emails because they think I'm Bow! I would say that someone has my name (neversaynever) and considering the fact that I do not know this person (neversaynever) and do not think I ever talked to her, I wonder how did she think this about me! I say that:
    1 I've always been a Mike's fans
    2 I'm not a fake
    3 I do not need to become famous and I do not care!
    Thank you all. I hope every doubt has been resolved! I believe that everyone of us knows that Mike is alive, and I think that all hope he comes back soon! Keep the faith and a big kiss and hug!
    daniela7979
    so you are not BOW then bit confused
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Well apparently something is happeining with the Charlie sheen case on Monday so thats what i think will happen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    nothing is going to happen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> its all hype like it has been since july...
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    'Murray will trip over a banana peel, crack his head and die' aaaaaaaaaaahahahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's what I voted for!
  • Dr. Murray will surrender and arrive at the courthouse wearing a fedora, glitter glove and arm band. All eyes will be on him. Jaws will drop. Fans will scream and curse at the audacity of him and his appearance. Media cameras will click away to capture the strange image. Murray will wave at the crowd and smile a wide grin as he grabs their undivided attention and ...his crotch. He will then enter the courthouse where the charges will be read to him. When asked how he would like to plea, Murray will let out a familiar laugh before he responds. The judge will ask Murray why he finds the precedings so funny in light of the serious nature of the charges. Murray will turn his back to the judge and remove his facial disguise to reveal his true identity. Michael Jackson will turn around toward the visibly shaken judge and shout...NOT GUILTY! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 'Murray will trip over a banana peel, crack his head and die' aaaaaaaaaaahahahah <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's what I voted for!

me too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

123.gif
  • Dr. Murray will surrender and arrive at the courthouse wearing a fedora, glitter glove and arm band. All eyes will be on him. Jaws will drop. Fans will scream and curse at the audacity of him and his appearance. Media cameras will click away to capture the strange image. Murray will wave at the crowd and smile a wide grin as he grabs their undivided attention and ...his crotch. He will then enter the courthouse where the charges will be read to him. When asked how he would like to plea, Murray will let out a familiar laugh before he responds. The judge will ask Murray why he finds the precedings so funny in light of the serious nature of the charges. Murray will turn his back to the judge and remove his facial disguise to reveal his true identity. Michael Jackson will turn around toward the visibly shaken judge and shout...NOT GUILTY! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i love it~~~~

123.gif
  • I pick number 2 and once bail is paid, the whole matter is gonna dry up and fade away. I don't believe anything of any substance will happen. The End.

Love it!!!!!!!!!
  • I was thinking since "the autopsy" said his sperm was active, Murray can use that in his defense. Since he had 5 lawyers for a child custody now he'll have 100 lawyers. But I like the banana peel scene.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Nothing will happen on Monday. Focus will be on Charlie Sheen.
  • something else will happened, because i will shot him first before badkolo....... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, I had chose "Something else will happen (please explain and use your imagination)" and I would use my bright imagination saying that I'll have a heart arrest on monday and fake my own death till Mike pops out and says: Heee heee! But after reading @GirlSaturday I can't help feeling humiliated... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Don't feel that way. I write stories for a hobby so I have a very weird, twisted and silly imagination.
    Dr. Murray will surrender and arrive at the courthouse wearing a fedora, glitter glove and arm band. All eyes will be on him. Jaws will drop. Fans will scream and curse at the audacity of him and his appearance. Media cameras will click away to capture the strange image. Murray will wave at the crowd and smile a wide grin as he grabs their undivided attention and ...his crotch. He will then enter the courthouse where the charges will be read to him. When asked how he would like to plea, Murray will let out a familiar laugh before he responds. The judge will ask Murray why he finds the precedings so funny in light of the serious nature of the charges. Murray will turn his back to the judge and remove his facial disguise to reveal his true identity. Michael Jackson will turn around toward the visibly shaken judge and shout...NOT GUILTY! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, I had chose "Something else will happen (please explain and use your imagination)" and I would use my bright imagination saying that I'll have a heart arrest on monday and fake my own death till Mike pops out and says: Heee heee! But after reading @GirlSaturday I can't help feeling humiliated... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Media will go there for nothing ....again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Murray will call Sick the H1N1 will stike him badly !
  • The 'things' that go thru people minds is Woe.
    Let justice prevail
  • i voted for murray will be locked up, to keep myself strong... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    I voted nothing to happen but i think this would be cool:

They're like saying that Murray is arrested and charged of manslaughter and found GUILTY and suddenly the doors to the court room slam open and there's mister Jackson and he shouts OBJECTION and then everyone would be like OH MY... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->