Michael now in Jack5ons bio

mollyosheaMJmollyosheaMJ Posts: 90
edited January 1970 in News
So on Twitter, Michael is now listed in the Jackson 5's bio.. It has all the brothers names obv.

Weird because he wasn't there yesterday... thoughts??

Comments

• you're right...I don't recall that being there b4...and MJ's name is listed first....
    Name Jackson 5
    Location GLOBE
    Web <!-- m -->[url=http://www.aetv.c..]http://www.aetv.c..[/url]<!-- m -->.
    Bio Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson
  • Yeah, found this especially odd. He's first in the bio and it wasn't there before..

I mean this could be completely meaningless, but I found it odd. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • The brothers have suddenly remembered their brother is still alive.
  • agree ...
    they even Randy is not there .. we know he's still alive
    but Michael is there <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> *we know he's alive too*
    sometimes when @ALLJACK5ONS tweeting, something weird happen,
    they tweeting with JJ's name less than minute ago,
    and my friend tweeting "JJ live now! *streaming link* 5 second ago
    so, he's tweeting in live event ? with web ?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The brothers have suddenly remembered their brother is still alive.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    It would make more sense, when they'd have written " now deceased" in brackets behind Michael's name, but it's a positive sign that they didn't. Because how can a dead man be a part of a musical group? As far as I know, it can't.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    It would make more sense, when they'd have written " now deceased" in brackets behind Michael's name, but it's a positive sign that they didn't. Because how can a dead man be a part of a musical group? As far as I know, it can't.

The Jacksons recently tweeted "we are going to change our username to something more common for people to find when searching.stay tuned,we'll tell u when verified -JJ"
    So maybe when someone searches "Michael Jackson", they will come up. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    But the "username" is "ALLJACK5ONS" and I DIDN'T find them when I searched for them
    for the first time actually.
    So I think that change of the username is still to come and has nothing to do with the bio.
    Btw, I don't think that things written in the bio can be found through the search engine on twitter.
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    What about this tweet ?

it's important to raise our followers so we can share truths to fans over the coming months of media madness. that is very important to us.
    about 18 hours ago from web
    I don't know anymore...

It could mean they want to share some clues, but it also could mean that they simply wanna inform their followers about the real things going on, so they're independent from what the tabloids spread.
  • It would make more sense, when they'd have written " now deceased" in brackets behind Michael's name, but it's a positive sign that they didn't. Because how can a dead man be a part of a musical group? As far as I know, it can't.

The Jacksons recently tweeted "we are going to change our username to something more common for people to find when searching.stay tuned,we'll tell u when verified -JJ"
    So maybe when someone searches "Michael Jackson", they will come up. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Before I even read your reply I knew this answer. I am a web developer. It's for hits. Michael Jackson is more search friendly than other version of keywords for them.
    I can only repeat myself: Through the twitter search only usernames can be found, no bio content.
  • I can only repeat myself: Through the twitter search only usernames can be found, no bio content.

I didn't say Twitter Search..I was talking about search engines, such as Google. They index any all text.