Attention All Fans In Canada!

kingofmysterykingofmystery Posts: 585
edited January 1970 in News
(7-2-2010) MJFC is urgently searching for fans in the Vancouver area. We need to contact you by Tuesday, February 9, so please contact us immediately with your name and contact information at
<!-- e -->http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php ... &Itemid=82<!-- m -->

Comments

• meheremehere Posts: 558
    I saw that earlier today. What's going on?
  • I saw that earlier today. What's going on?

Olympics? Maybe something to do with "We Are The World" during it's premiere at the Olympics opening ceremony on Friday??
  • Geesh, I'm in Ontario!!!!!
  • be wise and don't give out personal info, just saying
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hmmm....I live 20 minutes from Vancouver, I will send my info and see what they have to say, then let you know when I hear from them ok? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I live in Vancouver, but will be away as of Feb. 8 for two weeks. Which is great but it also sucks if something is going down.
  • I want to send my info but a warning popped up that the website was out of the protected range.
    Is that a 'big' warning not to continue? Does anyone know?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    could be a con be carefull
  • I live ontario, does that count? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    Hmmm....I live 20 minutes from Vancouver, I will send my info and see what they have to say, then let you know when I hear from them ok? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    what did they send you?
  • could be a con be carefull

That's what I thought.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AS WE SAW EARLIER TODAY ON HERE....KO IS GOING THERE......PLUS.....THE LOGO ON T.SHIRTS ETC...SAYS..beLIEve..........SO ITS CURIOUS ISNT IT........