Don't Lose Your Fatih ( Plz READ )

_Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
edited February 2010 in News
Ok soo.. Im not from U.S.A but I read that CM was charged about Michael Jackson's Death.. And I just thought.. The MJ fans.. ( the non-believers ) They wanted that..If CM was found not guilty..Everything was gonna be like.. a BIG mess..( that's just my point of view ) He had to be charged.. They wanted and now they have it.. This doesnt mean this is the end of all ...!! So keep your hope.. This is the first time that something makes sense here, and what about the other things.. ¿¿?? How can you explain ALL the things that have been happening.. huh ?

EDIT : This is not gonna stop us..!! We didnt investigate this 7 months for NOTHING !!

Comments

• Ok soo.. Im not from U.S.A but I read that CM was charged about Michael Jackson's Death.. And I just thought.. The MJ fans.. ( the non-believers ) They wanted that..If CM was found not guilty..Everything was gonna be like.. a BIG mess..( that's just my point of view ) He had to be charged.. They wanted and now they have it.. This doesnt mean this is the end of all ...!! So keep your hope.. This is the first time that something makes sense here, and what about the other things.. ¿¿?? How can you explain ALL the things that have been happening.. huh ?

I 100000000% agree with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • carlacarla Posts: 2
    I am new person here, but you are right, this is not the end.
  • I am new person here, but you are right, this is not the end.
    Welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ok soo.. Im not from U.S.A but I read that CM was charged about Michael Jackson's Death.. And I just thought.. The MJ fans.. ( the non-believers ) They wanted that..If CM was found not guilty..Everything was gonna be like.. a BIG mess..( that's just my point of view ) He had to be charged.. They wanted and now they have it.. This doesnt mean this is the end of all ...!! So keep your hope.. This is the first time that something makes sense here, and what about the other things.. ¿¿?? How can you explain ALL the things that have been happening.. huh ?

I love this!

THANK YOU! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes u r very much right and thnx 4 this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I was just crying at how sad this made me and how he might actually be dead but I don't know what's TRUTH and what's LIES grrr this is so frustrating today <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I really wish whatever happened NEVER EVER happened <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Yeah but why do all this media circus if that´s a hoax? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I´m sorry, but I think I am lost at the moment <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Yeah but why do all this media circus if that´s a hoax? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I´m sorry, but I think I am lost at the moment <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

V for Vendetta <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCMNCGskWo<!-- m -->

EDIT : This is not gonna stop us..!! We didnt investigate this 7 months for NOTHING !!
    Your right!! Keep the faith. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I agree...it had to happen this way to appease all the fans who believe that Michael is gone, they want justice for Michael and it would be chaos if this didn't happen, Also now look at the press and media tv right now, they are going gangbusters on this story! In the end Michael will have shown the world just how easy it is to get the media and the corrupt justice system, to "condem" a man for a crime when they have no "real" evidence, that he really comitted this crime, just like they did to him! Michael's family represent all those people who shot off their mouths, that Michael was a "pedophile", now they are saying Murray is a "murderer" and the majority of the public will believe this. They had to do something like this because the public was geting restless. I do feel however that Michael needs to come back soon, because I think he has made his point now, to take this to the next level may just be going too far...thats just my opinion though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yeah but why do all this media circus if that´s a hoax? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I´m sorry, but I think I am lost at the moment <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

V for Vendetta <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgCMNCGskWo<!-- m -->

Why can't everyone just look at something and say that is what it is. Why does everything have to have a hidden meaning. Sorry, common sense tells you it doesn't.
  • Hi guys, I was away from home just when the show started and I'm just now going through what happened. I see one of the thread is locked. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Want to say tho to the above comments - Michael can not come back yet because he is not done proving his point or collecting all the evidence to prove his point or done piecing together his grand movie about all this. We still have a long ride to go, so just hang in there with Michael, we can do this together. There is a plot to all this and more truth to be found.

And the reason we have to stop to examine deeper what we think we are seeing is because we all have certainly learned here that much of what we see is illusion.

xoxoxo
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    But with the court involved now and a judge, isn't it gone to far allready?
    Can he get away with this if he's alive?

2ebaamu.jpg
  • I agree. ..we should be together! This is not over yet.. Please people.
  • The "Greatest Show On Earth" continued today. It's just another chapter in this intense saga. Sure, it doesn't feel good but I asked my heart, has this really changed whether or not I beLIEve? No, I have faith. I'm with you guys . . . this is far from over!!! I'm focusing my thoughts forward to the day that Michael comes back.
  • this is just a beginning. As Jermain said last year "this is it, but it's not really it, there is gong to be something huge". I got DVD for Thsi is It. Look for "1958-2009" on MJ web site <!-- w -->www.michaeljackson.com<!-- w --> and DVD and could not find. Shouldn't this dates be somewhere there if a person has passed away?
    I periodically was on MJ's web site along with all others I followed, there are changes I noticed on his official site:
    There were condolence posts of MJ's freinds and team workers , but those are removed and replaced with only as an opinion-memory posts like how good to work with him or funny moments, also the memory option has been disabled. Fans from worldwide could leave posts, now it is disabled as most of them were like RIP, we missed you, world lost King and alike. Instead, store was broaden and you may shop MJ merchandise.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    great post! However..just a little hard on the eyes to read with the underlined text.( dont throw a book at me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • can you see it now...in the big middle of Murrays trial, they condemning a man for something he hasnt done, Our precious MJ walks into the court, peoples jaws hit the floor, they have accused this man of Killing Michael and now he stands before them and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, you are accusing this man of my murder only on hear say? No proof? How can this be???? This is our justice system???? Accusing people of things they havent done, surely not???? Surely you wouldnt do that to someone???? Would you????? I BELIEVE my point has been made." MJ leaves the room. The Public should be ashamed.......someone please call the EMT's. We have hundreds of folks in here that have fainted....

o well, its a nice thought isnt it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    can you see it now...in the big middle of Murrays trial, they condemning a man for something he hasnt done, Our precious MJ walks into the court, peoples jaws hit the floor, they have accused this man of Killing Michael and now he stands before them and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, you are accusing this man of my murder only on hear say? No proof? How can this be???? This is our justice system???? Accusing people of things they havent done, surely not???? Surely you wouldnt do that to someone???? Would you????? I BELIEVE my point has been made." MJ leaves the room. The Public should be ashamed.......someone please call the EMT's. We have hundreds of folks in here that have fainted....

o well, its a nice thought isnt it <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

GREAT THOUGHT! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    can you see it now...in the big middle of Murrays trial, they condemning a man for something he hasnt done, Our precious MJ walks into the court, peoples jaws hit the floor, they have accused this man of Killing Michael and now he stands before them and says, "Ladies and gentlemen, you are accusing this man of my murder only on hear say? No proof? How can this be???? This is our justice system???? Accusing people of things they havent done, surely not???? Surely you wouldnt do that to someone???? Would you????? I BELIEVE my point has been made." MJ leaves the room. The Public should be ashamed.......someone please call the EMT's. We have hundreds of folks in here that have fainted....

very very nice thought <3 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    As much as this will show how the system works , this will be soo damn good for the ppl that believe the things that they accused of MJ doing !!Sad to say that there are a lot of ppl still believe that crap ...
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Great post, Dangerous! I am staying no matter what! God bless you, Dangerous! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I agree. We have come this far for MJ, so we can't quit now. There's still MORE EVIDENCE THAT HE IS ALIVE, then if he was dead............
    Don't lose faith. The truth will prevail.

His return will be no later than June 25th 2010. (one year since his suppose death)
    Isn't the next court hearing scheduled for April??????????? This possibly will be near the return date.

If you haven't already, have a look at these two videos. It explains what is really going on. This is all an illusion. All part of the bigger picture of his grand plan...He is taking us to places we have never been before.............................Just watch, and see if it doesn't cheer you up a bit.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsA4-LjXO00<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOu6FUjxGHE<!-- m -->
  • I am so not losing faith! This whole thing is so rotten..! We need to find the truth.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Ive only just read the first 2 pages of the autopsy report released by who other than TMZ
    and I already found alot of inconsistencies....
    1. This is the bedroom were Dr. Conrad Murray performed cpr "ON THE FLOOR". WTF. Wasn't it done on the bed?????
    2. There was a telephone on one of the bedside tables in the room. Right next to the sofa Mr Murray would sit on while MJ was given propofol.

A PHONE IN THE ROOM, RIGHT NEXT TO MJ. DIDN'T MURRAY SAY HE HAD TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE TO CALL 911 AS THERE WAS NO AVAILABLE PHONE AND THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A MOBILE PHONE ON HIM EITHER??????????

AT THIS POINT, WE KNOW MURRAY IS INVOLVED TO SOME DEGREE. SO I"M NOT HAVING A GO AT HIM. I THINK THESE ARE THE THINGS MJ WAN'T US TO LOOK FOR......

HE LEAVES THESE LITTLE CLUES SO WE DON'T GIVE UP HOPE ...
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    I am so not losing faith! This whole thing is so rotten..! We need to find the truth.
    I AGREE WITH YOU ITS ROTTEN <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AND COULD IT BE THAT THERE WERE SO FEW PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE COURTHOUSE YESTERDAY FOR A REASON?????.....LIKE WERE THEY ACTORS????.......I EXPECTED IT TO BE HEAVING WITH PEOPLE.....MAYBE CLUTCHING AT STRAWS HERE LOL.....XXXXX