Forest Lawn

2»

Comments

• I say its fake there is no way Michael could have hit those notes in Human Nature with a lung ailment or sang much of anything without wheezing for that matter, so I say its fake like everything else.
  • AmberAmber Posts: 101
    I would love to see some pictures of the buildings , trees , bushes ect to compare to the funeral footage.
    great idea!! can someone go and take pics from outside where the funeral took place then we can compare <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I FEEL MICHAEL WAS LONG GONE WAY BEFORE THIS IS IT WAS COMPLETE! HE WAS WORKING WITH KENNY
    FROM A PLACE WITH NO NAME. HE HAS A NEW NAME AND FACE. IF THERE IS A BODY THERE IT IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON'S. THIS IS MY OPINION!!!
  • I emailed them about video of fans going to tomb the said fans can't go there we need somebody to go ask about that video. By the way I got about 12 read receipts of my email so it must have been sent round
    they must be so enjoying all the attention
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I emailed them about video of fans going to tomb the said fans can't go there we need somebody to go ask about that video. By the way I got about 12 read receipts of my email so it must have been sent round
    they must be so enjoying all the attention
    I thought it was odd keep getting the receipts but they said you cant see the the mausolium but we clearly saw that group of fans go there and the security open the gat and you could see the crypt some people checked it out and said those people were on the tour bus when Michael "died" they get in everywhere dont they
  • Or maybe we could bribe somebody from FL if we collect enough money. I know it's illegal, but in MJ's case anything goes to find the truth.
    dont you think the police read this site?