Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

weirdpersonweirdperson Posts: 37
edited January 1970 in News
One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Flanagan also told us the defense team has received a summary of the official investigation, but he says the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has informed Murray's lawyers it will take several weeks before the D.A. gives them a copy of the full file.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0f9rdUtVI<!-- m -->

Comments

• SeeSee Posts: 196
    J. Michael Flanegin does not know who Michael Jackson is then....

J. Michael Flanegin, what is that for a name and he is into protecting rights of autodealers... Jackson Michael Flanegin <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> LOL <!-- m -->http://www.lawmjf.com/practice-areas.htm<!-- m -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> He doesn't know what he's talking about...
  • How DARE HIM <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> Compare that snake in the grass to Michael ! Is he mad ? This guy is tripping <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think they are stressing the similarities as Murray may represent Michael in this hoax.
    I think we have to see Murray as we saw Michael when he was judged.
    Haters said "This horrible man who molested childs!"
    We "How can you belive that from such a lovely person!"

And now "This horrible man who killed our Mike!"
    And I think "How can it be? I don´t know him but seems good guy"

Both accusations terrible, both unproven.

I don´t know, if I think he is just playing a role in this hoax, I feel sorry for him.
    His faces, his voice... seems a good guy.
    We don´t know him.
    If he is not a killer fits more with what I see/feel about him.
    If he is, we´ll have proofs and will know things that will give me a reason to don´t see him like this... but now is what I feel. I see the face of a good man.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Please, don´t beat me anyone!
    And read the article again from this perspective.