Karen Faye about the will

Lady JLady J Posts: 455
edited January 1970 in News
"who has noticed: all of Michael's children's names are incorrect on "his" will?"

-

what´s up? is this a clue? or what? i have to follow what she writes if she´s saying something more about that.

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Strange she would say that. I just remember was his will revoked?
  • she is smart <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • So what is she trying to evoke by saying that? Does she mean the will is fake? What the hell is she hinting at.
  • So what is she trying to evoke by saying that? Does she mean the will is fake? What the hell is she hinting at.
    I think she is saying that someone else wrote that will, and used Michael's signature. Joe too beliefs the will to be fake. If this is true then a huge conspiracy lays underneath it all...
  • "who has noticed: all of Michael's children's names are incorrect on "his" will?"

-

what´s up? is this a clue? or what? i have to follow what she writes if she´s saying something more about that.
    Randy thinks it is wrong too in addition to Joe and Karen <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    So what is she trying to evoke by saying that? Does she mean the will is fake? What the hell is she hinting at.
    I think she is saying that someone else wrote that will, and used Michael's signature. Joe too beliefs the will to be fake. If this is true then a huge conspiracy lays underneath it all...
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW! Do you mean his 2002 will? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> How would KF know about something so private as his will???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Boy, how this landscape changes on a daily basis! What a rollcoaster ride! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I think there is a thread on the will somewhere on here. I remember reading it a while back. They kids names are wrong. The will was posted by TMZ when it was first filed in the court house.
  • These videos explain it too...they're very good and raise a lot of questions that make me feel very uneasy.

[youtube:1z0n4gis]

[youtube:1z0n4gis]
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW! Do you mean his 2002 will? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> How would KF know about something so private as his will???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Boy, how this landscape changes on a daily basis! What a rollcoaster ride! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Well his will was everything but private as it was made public......
  • I think there is a thread on the will somewhere on here. I remember reading it a while back. They kids names are wrong. The will was posted by TMZ when it was first filed in the court house.

It may be on here but its definately on the old MJKIT for sure. Yes his kids names are wrong.....Im very curious as to why she would mention this. Perhaps we can ask her on FB? I dont have FB so I cant ask her....anyone?